Somalis crying for Palestine kinda disgusts me

We need to look after our own backyard. Ethiopians have been murdering and ethnically cleansing Somalis in Galbeed for years and years now, yet you don't see people give much attention or concern to this as much as this so called Palestine. Think of your own people first.

hmmm wdy? was it a phase?
Don't think so. I was doubting a lot at the time and I didn't really care but the past 6 months made me doubt my previous agnostic beliefs because I realized it didn't make sense and I started researching the deen a bit more and like I would rather be muslim and go Jannah to be fair.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Don't Hamas commanders hide with Palestinian children so they hope Israel won't attack them? They literally use human shields lmao.
Gaza is a open air prison. where do you think they should go to shoot there rocket from? The human shield narrative could be used for every liberation front that using guerrilla warfare.

I have very strong nationalistic feelings, and I'm the last one to say anything about Palestine. But by God, I teared up when I saw footage of muslims getting attacked in the Al-Aqsa masjid while praying.

When the human organ trafficking going on in Libya was exposed, did they criticize Libya? No because the Syrians were being let go and protected so they didn’t say anything about the black muslim and children having they’re organs torn out of them because they don’t care! Why are there problems important now but the literal enslavement and brutality against black muslims is ignored?!
Fax where was all this energy when somalis were getting their organs ripped out, noone seemed to care about Islamic unity then. Only somalis and some other africans even spread awareness of it.

I enjoy their oohin. They are pleased when Sunnis kill innocent Yazidis and Christians in Syria and Africa but start to cry when Israel defends itself from over 1500 Hamas rockets

I enjoy their oohin. They are pleased when Sunnis kill innocent Yazidis and Christians in Syria and Africa but start to cry when Israel defends itself from over 1500 Hamas rockets
The Palestinians are the ones defending themselves Israel started killing them for no reason and then they play the victim just like their fellow Europeans

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
based all those 6 year old isis supporters in gaza should've dodge those israeli rocket if they didn't want to die.

Last edited:

Trending