Somalis crying for Palestine kinda disgusts me

There is nothing wrong with supporting Palestine but the lack of empathy for Somalis is terrible. Wasn’t there a flood a week ago that killed people? Where was the protest for that? What about Somalis that are currently starving that have no food or clean water to drink? Why no gofundmes or any awareness to the issue?

I've never been mistreated by an arab in my life. In fact it's the opposite, everywhere I've gone the muslim arabs I've met welcomed me, fed me until my stomach was about to explode, and showed me the utmost respect. If you've been mistreated by muslim arabs you may have shown bad akhlaq towards them, or maybe they thought you were some madow gaal. Not saying there aren't bad arab muslims, we all know of the horror stories of maids in the gulf, but maybe you should meet some before you speak. Just a suggestion

Translation: "massa has fed me so I's loyal."

You don’t become more nationalist by calling somali’s who are sympathetic to palestine “Arab booty clappers” you’re just being a contrarian.

Based

VIP
Massa:
A sarcastic term often used when a member of a minority community sucks up to another group
E.g.
You so loyal to Massa,Ahmed.
Sxb that is AA slang. Keep that away from us. If a faarax sucks up to Arabs we don't have to joke about something that never happened.

you dont feel bad for palestine kids getting killed by israelis. But if your local Jåreer crimenal gets killed by the police you will protest like a filthy blm dog you are

I definitely do sympathize with children regardless of their backgrounds. It's such a shame they're suffering from the actions of brain dead adults.

There's nothing wrong with having sympathy for other groups of people.. But sometimes I feel like Somalis tend to take their sympathy or support to the extreme.. For example the ones who were praying janasah on George Floyd even though they knew he died as a gaal.. I think some Somalis are attention seekers and would anything to show themselves and get noticed.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
There's nothing wrong with having sympathy for other groups of people.. But sometimes I feel like Somalis tend to take their sympathy or support to the extreme.. For example the ones who were praying janasah on George Floyd even though they knew he died as a gaal.. I think some Somalis are attention seekers and would anything to show themselves and get noticed.
Didn you retire?:hmm:

Saw this girl on TikTok making this video literally crying her eyes out and decided to make this thread, Do they not have a sense of self worth? Did they cry the numerous times Somalis was bombed and their people were tourtured? It’s funny how the Muslim ummah can come together at this grand scale for Palestine but can’t for Sudan, Somalia, Nigeria (boko haram), and even people have forgotten about Yemen

I understand it also has to do with muslims being opressed by zionists and the threat to masjid al aqsa, but we’ve seen this with Syrians, Afghanistan, Iraq and I’m sick and tired of Muslim problems being Arab centered all the time!

And the biggest slap in the face was these arabs claiming that there are no people except for arabs talking about Palestine and you have a lot of Somalis instead of correcting him they decide to booty clap and say “but Somalis are :(“, they simply ignore us and are still seeking western validation.

I sympathize with Palestine and their people as a Muslim, but it really bothers me how Somalis act so Arab centeralized and leave their own problems on a back burner.

how dare they cry and feel sad when their brothers & sisters in faith, are being massacred and oppressed?!

Taliso

Nin aan cilay ba I cayaa.
VIP
You can care about Somalia and still have compassion for others, Do you think that caring about Palestine will take your Somalinimo away, stop hiding behind nationalism you selfish pricks.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Saw this girl on TikTok making this video literally crying her eyes out and decided to make this thread, Do they not have a sense of self worth? Did they cry the numerous times Somalis was bombed and their people were tourtured? It’s funny how the Muslim ummah can come together at this grand scale for Palestine but can’t for Sudan, Somalia, Nigeria (boko haram), and even people have forgotten about Yemen

I understand it also has to do with muslims being opressed by zionists and the threat to masjid al aqsa, but we’ve seen this with Syrians, Afghanistan, Iraq and I’m sick and tired of Muslim problems being Arab centered all the time!

And the biggest slap in the face was these arabs claiming that there are no people except for arabs talking about Palestine and you have a lot of Somalis instead of correcting him they decide to booty clap and say “but Somalis are :(“, they simply ignore us and are still seeking western validation.

I sympathize with Palestine and their people as a Muslim, but it really bothers me how Somalis act so Arab centeralized and leave their own problems on a back burner.
Speaking for injustice disgust you ?

Trending

Latest posts