Somalis crying for Palestine kinda disgusts me

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Because no Somali grows up with nationalism. Only religion and their other religion which is qabil. They got humiliated in a 6v1 due to their own incompetence and continue to pay the price for it but in the mind of delusional Somalis who are worse off their cause is a noble one while their own dying in droves is their own fault.
People gave up because Somalis destroyed Somalia and till this day, Somalis hate each other to the point that they would invite anti-Muslims from outside in to secure their qabil interest. Allah has seen it all and this is precisely why the country remains humiliated.

It’s a complete different situation to Palestine who are being ethnic cleansed by the accursed bani Israelis. Not only that but Al Asqa is occupied and violated.
How is that any different to other Arab country's recognising and working with Israel? They brought this on themselves every step of the way with that logic. They continue to get humiliated because of the consequences of their own actions.

They are fucking tone deaf like that stupid ass guled guy serving a 35 year sentence trying to fight in some racist Arab country these people are colonized mentally a Arab can call them abeed all day, and they will still shop with them and give them their money Somalis have the same relationship madow have with cadaan people.

Palestinians asked if they would burn Somalia flag for an iPhone. :damnmusic:

"All respect to Somalia, they love us and we love them." :liberaltears:

"Even if they normalize with Israel they are our Muslim brothers." :stressed:

its only weird when the person is the type to call for genocide on other somalis, and show no sympathy for somalis. but rn palestine is going through some stuff may Allah help them, its really sad to see. the state of the world is something to cry about, the elite agenda and mass brainwashing that goes on. it effects everyone from somalis to palestine to muslims/others here in the west, sooner or later the chickens will come home to roost

Saw this girl on TikTok making this video literally crying her eyes out and decided to make this thread, Do they not have a sense of self worth? Did they cry the numerous times Somalis was bombed and their people were tourtured? It’s funny how the Muslim ummah can come together at this grand scale for Palestine but can’t for Sudan, Somalia, Nigeria (boko haram), and even people have forgotten about Yemen

I understand it also has to do with muslims being opressed by zionists and the threat to masjid al aqsa, but we’ve seen this with Syrians, Afghanistan, Iraq and I’m sick and tired of Muslim problems being Arab centered all the time!

And the biggest slap in the face was these arabs claiming that there are no people except for arabs talking about Palestine and you have a lot of Somalis instead of correcting him they decide to booty clap and say “but Somalis are :(“, they simply ignore us and are still seeking western validation.

I sympathize with Palestine and their people as a Muslim, but it really bothers me how Somalis act so Arab centeralized and leave their own problems on a back burner.

if she is crying over this then what the problem...... are you with her 24/7 watching her cry over other things

god knows she's better than all yall ... you could never know she can be posting about other causes and donating.

minus the environmental stuff... Somalia situation was caused by its own people,

But what exactly do we gain from being apathetic about fellow Muslims and their children getting brutalized in their homes and while praying? I get that we as somalis have our problems in Somalia and I agree that charity should begin at home, but it's not opression olympics. What's so 'disgusting' about sympathicizing with fellow Muslims going through extreme hardships, even if they happen to be anything but Somali? I gave zakat to a somali charity cause this ramadan, and I'm also trying to ecudate myself as much as possible about what's going on in Palestine and different ways to help. That doesn't make me any less of a somali than someone like you who feel disgusted by it.

I also would like to point out that I had a really hard time finding a Somali charity cause to give Zakat to, and although i eventually found one, it was only because of a friend of mine who reposted it. With how often i see and hear somalis complaining about how nobody but somalis gives af about Somalia compared to so and so countries, you'd expect to see more Somalis taking the initiative to do something oher than complaining online, such as starting fundraisers/charities for somali causes, but that was hardly the case from what I saw. I wish more of us would just take the initiative to start something (literally anything; fundraisers, organizations, trending hashtags to raise awareness) etc instead of waiting on foreigners to reach out to us in order to do something.

Based

VIP
Palestinians asked if they would burn Somalia flag for an iPhone. :damnmusic:

"All respect to Somalia, they love us and we love them." :liberaltears:

"Even if they normalize with Israel they are our Muslim brothers." :stressed:
Who wouldn't burn a flag for a free phone? Heck if he didn't burn our flag out of "love" I would've cringed :mjlol:

Trending

Latest posts