Somalis crying for Palestine kinda disgusts me

Saw this girl on TikTok making this video literally crying her eyes out and decided to make this thread, Do they not have a sense of self worth? Did they cry the numerous times Somalis was bombed and their people were tourtured? It’s funny how the Muslim ummah can come together at this grand scale for Palestine but can’t for Sudan, Somalia, Nigeria (boko haram), and even people have forgotten about Yemen

I understand it also has to do with muslims being opressed by zionists and the threat to masjid al aqsa, but we’ve seen this with Syrians, Afghanistan, Iraq and I’m sick and tired of Muslim problems being Arab centered all the time!

And the biggest slap in the face was these arabs claiming that there are no people except for arabs talking about Palestine and you have a lot of Somalis instead of correcting him they decide to booty clap and say “but Somalis are :(“, they simply ignore us and are still seeking western validation.

I sympathize with Palestine and their people as a Muslim, but it really bothers me how Somalis act so Arab centeralized and leave their own problems on a back burner.

Last edited:
Somali problems are caused by our own selves being qabilist.
But Palestine is being bothered by pesky jews.
big difference

So climate change is our own fault? I guess the kids dying from malnutrition linked to this should get told this.

One could say the same thing about Palestine. Hamas is within their ranks and keeps antagonizing Israel. So it's their fault too following your logic.

alien

📍outer space
VIP
was it that one girl. some people said she has a deleted video where she was saying the bombings of Somalia and Al shabab situation is all Somalias fault

big difference
We also have countries like Kenya,Ethiopia,use,Qatar,France,Norway and Uk who are working on to destroy Somalia not all our problems are caused by us but also western countries

alien

📍outer space
VIP
big difference
how. we were colonised and then separated. we have countries right next door who don't want us to achieve nothing. we've had countless droughts and many died. is this all our fault. is Al shabab our fault???

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
People gave up because Somalis destroyed Somalia and till this day, Somalis hate each other to the point that they would invite anti-Muslims from outside in to secure their qabil interest. Allah has seen it all and this is precisely why the country remains humiliated.

It’s a complete different situation to Palestine who are being ethnic cleansed by the accursed bani Israelis. Not only that but Al Asqa is occupied and violated.

Last edited:

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
People gave up because Somalis destroyed Somalia and till this day, Somalis hate each other to the point they would invite anti-Muslims from outside in to secure their qabil interest. Allah has seen it all and this is precisely why the country remains humiliated.

It’s a complete different situation to Palestine who are being ethnic cleansed by the accursed bani Israelis. Not only that but Al Asqa is occupied and violated.
Brother don't waste your time with these clowns ... they never care about Somalia... they are just full of hate.

Last edited:

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
I agree it's cringe to bootyclap for arab causes. They're literally the most anti-black people. Anyone who cries for them is a straight up coon.

I agree it's cringe to bootyclap for arab causes. They're literally the most anti-black people. Anyone who cries for them is a straight up coon.

When the human organ trafficking going on in Libya was exposed, did they criticize Libya? No because the Syrians were being let go and protected so they didn’t say anything about the black muslim and children having they’re organs torn out of them because they don’t care! Why are there problems important now but the literal enslavement and brutality against black muslims is ignored?!

You guys are werid I bet if she was crying for something else like failing a exam or crying for a pop star you guys would be totally okay with it ,but your disgusted for a Somali for sympathising for a fellow Muslim ? :mindblown:
you guys are khafirs and are everything that’s wrong with the ummah today

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
When the human organ trafficking going on in Libya was exposed, did they criticize Libya? No because the Syrians were being let go and protected so they didn’t say anything about the black muslim and children having they’re organs torn out of them because they don’t care! Why are there problems important now but the literal enslavement and brutality against black muslims is ignored?!
Right? Like seriously, what does my black ass have to do with Palestine? But just watch as these Uncle Toms run in to defend them lmao

Libyans =/= Palestinians. By your logic, you should hate that dog/kimchi eating indooyar Kafir in your dp as much as the mainland chinks who have Muslims in concentration camps :draketf:

Trending