Somalis crying for Palestine kinda disgusts me

Some of you need to check your hearts. If another person crying because they’re witnessing other groups of people getting killed, brutalized and hurt makes you upset, then something is seriously wrong with you.

There’s nothing “cringe” about having feelings, and feeling the pain of another human being. It’s clear that many here lack basic empathy and it’s concerning.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
We also have countries like Kenya,Ethiopia,use,Qatar,France,Norway and Uk who are working on to destroy Somalia not all our problems are caused by us but also western countries
Dude you really think all those countries are working hard to destroy a country were 75% of the population are retarted? :mjlol:

Some of you need to check your hearts. If another person crying because they’re witnessing other groups of people getting killed, brutalized and hurt makes you upset, then something is seriously wrong with you.

There’s nothing “cringe” about having feelings, and feeling the pain of another human being. It’s clear that many here lack basic empathy and it’s concerning.

The thing that cringes me about not just Somali but society in general is that they will usually choose who they cry for based on how light they are rather than just being human.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
That's how it should be. But Somalis are so cringe, hating on madows while crying for Palestinians. Fucking hell we need to ban our people from social media.
Somalis will never like madows. So stop forcing it on us. You rather cry for a madow that is killed by the police that was most likely a crimenal like 80% of them are. Then cry about kids getting bombed by jews?. Listen if you dont think somalis should cry for others then i agree. But dont expect us to feel bad for the lowlife jåreers :mjdontkno:

Nothing wrong with supporting different cause but their dismissive response when someone mentions Somalia is sad to see. Seen a few on twitter today which annoyed me

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Imma be real with you, we're definitely black, but the only people that really fk with Somalis are other Somalis. So I dunno where this we're all one mindset is from, but it doesn't really exist. Pan-africanism is a lie fam. We got AMISOM mercs committing war crimes in the South. Ain't no pro-black love there. Just straight fuckery.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
These type of threads are getting way to repetitive and cringe. If you got problem with people who are showing support for others who suffering from injustice than something wrong with you :stopit:

That's how it should be. But Somalis are so cringe, hating on madows while crying for Palestinians. Fucking hell we need to ban our people from social media.

It's the other way round, I have never seen a Palestinian talking shit about my people, why should I dislike them more than madows?

I've never been mistreated by an arab in my life. In fact it's the opposite, everywhere I've gone the muslim arabs I've met welcomed me, fed me until my stomach was about to explode, and showed me the utmost respect. If you've been mistreated by muslim arabs you may have shown bad akhlaq towards them, or maybe they thought you were some madow gaal. Not saying there aren't bad arab muslims, we all know of the horror stories of maids in the gulf, but maybe you should meet some before you speak. Just a suggestion

Pretty much, Arabs are some of kindest people I've met, I don't give a shit about incidents that happen in their countries, I definitely prefer them over loud annoying thug madows.

Trending

Latest posts