Somalis crying for Palestine kinda disgusts me

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Saw this girl on TikTok making this video literally crying her eyes out and decided to make this thread, Do they not have a sense of self worth? Did they cry the numerous times Somalis was bombed and their people were tourtured? It’s funny how the Muslim ummah can come together at this grand scale for Palestine but can’t for Sudan, Somalia, Nigeria (boko haram), and even people have forgotten about Yemen

I understand it also has to do with muslims being opressed by zionists and the threat to masjid al aqsa, but we’ve seen this with Syrians, Afghanistan, Iraq and I’m sick and tired of Muslim problems being Arab centered all the time!

And the biggest slap in the face was these arabs claiming that there are no people except for arabs talking about Palestine and you have a lot of Somalis instead of correcting him they decide to booty clap and say “but Somalis are :(“, they simply ignore us and are still seeking western validation.

I sympathize with Palestine and their people as a Muslim, but it really bothers me how Somalis act so Arab centeralized and leave their own problems on a back burner.

HA HAH AHA HA She never cried for Somalia. I honestly feel peer pressure can influence people. Somalis are moved by a Tribal affiliation. Hate the Jew and Love the Palestine, that is their narrow focus. loooooooooooooooooooooooool

Al Aqsa being occupied and Muslims being tortured while praying should induce an emotion in any believer. It’s not a suffering competition. People are trying to be edgy by hating on the sympathy people are giving are Palestinians.

zaffron

gumeysi diid
That's how it should be. But Somalis are so cringe, hating on madows while crying for Palestinians. Fucking hell we need to ban our people from social media.
lol madow gaalo rob you guys in minnesota and beat your hooyo's, people can't shed a tear for oppressed muslims now? Yahud are even occupying somalia they have a secret base in Kismayo why don't u guys speak about that if you're nationalists?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That's how it should be. But Somalis are so cringe, hating on madows while crying for Palestinians. Fucking hell we need to ban our people from social media.

I literally had an argument with a friend on the phone. She was supporting Palestine with all her might. She said-- Can i call u back-- i need to cool off

HA HA HA HA HA The dh.lo owes me $40 ....next time i am going to say to her, i need my money now, i need to go off line to cool off LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Djokovic

Somali Arab
Anyone with an ounce of knowledge would know that Al Shabab is Saudi funded. What a coon
50F46D44-DFE6-49E7-BADD-731CB67FA201.jpeg

Where your knowledge comes from

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
lol madow gaalo rob you guys in minnesota and beat your hooyo's, people can't shed a tear for oppressed muslims now? Yahud are even occupying somalia they have a secret base in Kismayo why don't u guys speak about that if you're nationalists?

hi zafron-- u so sexy lool

Nah, sspot used to contain a far higher proportion of gaals than it does now. The sspot mujahideen have been successful in driving them off.

i see.. ngl when i first joined i was fighting 3/4 gaals a week now its dropped to 1 every two weeks but they're more consistent now and don't give up, they also started larping as sufis idk why

Just my observation
:noneck:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
i see.. ngl when i first joined i was fighting 3/4 gaals a week now its dropped to 1 every two weeks but they're more consistent now and don't give up, they also started larping as sufis idk why

Just my observation
:noneck:

How do u do huuno

zaffron

gumeysi diid
hi zafron-- u so sexy lool
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've never been mistreated by an arab in my life. In fact it's the opposite, everywhere I've gone the muslim arabs I've met welcomed me, fed me until my stomach was about to explode, and showed me the utmost respect. If you've been mistreated by muslim arabs you may have shown bad akhlaq towards them, or maybe they thought you were some madow gaal. Not saying there aren't bad arab muslims, we all know of the horror stories of maids in the gulf, but maybe you should meet some before you speak. Just a suggestion

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I've never been mistreated by an arab in my life. In fact it's the opposite, everywhere I've gone the muslim arabs I've met welcomed me, fed me until my stomach was about to explode, and showed me the utmost respect. If you've been mistreated by muslim arabs you may have shown bad akhlaq towards them, or maybe they thought you were some madow gaal. Not saying there aren't bad arab muslims, we all know of the horror stories of maids in the gulf, but maybe you should meet some before you speak. Just a suggestion

of course they fed u huuno. u is a slave. ha ha ha ha ha

Trending

Latest posts