Somalis back home don’t like diaspora

Obviously, the diaspora has Western money which is more valuable than local money. People in the diaspora also get paid a lot more. The locals can't compete.

He's right they kinda rigged the game get everything handed to them because of the western passport and the connections the formed.

Probably had an easier life too which breeds resentment and jealousy

OffTheDome

Proud American
I’d agree but Somalia doesn’t have an even playing field sxb this isn’t America
Only thing I don’t like is diaspora becoming politicians and bringing their degenerate behaviors with them. But every thing else is fair game, we have Haqq to the land as well

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Obviously, the diaspora has Western money which is more valuable than local money. People in the diaspora also get paid a lot more. The locals can't compete.
There most some form of taxation on them, not big enough to scare them, ofcourse.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Makes sense criminals can go back home with no skills or value and still be able to do a lot better then the average Somali.

I am from there but Hargeisans can’t talk. How many years have we had a leader that can’t build a single stretch of adequate road?

Don’t get me started with the lack of facilities which the government was supposed to create that only the diaspora is able to plug up.

Nacas walahi. He won’t dare to protest against that crap but will bad mouth people returning to their home lands.

It’s not a good mentality instead of being jealous of the diaspora these locals should first find jobs and stop looking down jobs they find inferior, look i can’t sympathise a local who hates diaspora for going back home, when Arabs and Oromo first set in Somalia, they find jobs within a week, it’s because locals want cushy jobs

This Is An Hargesian Problem It's Not Widespread Not My Issue

giphy.gif

I understand how they feel, but there is always someone who'll have an advantage in life over you, either you get over it or you keep complaining about it, thus achieving nothing.
tumblr_mbuwp2xgY51rq65rlo1_500.gif

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
They could enact a law that stipulates you have to be a resident for a number of years to run for office or buy land.

Trending

Latest posts