Somalis back home don’t like diaspora

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
They could enact a law that stipulates you have to be a resident for a number of years to run for office or buy land.

Or can't be a politician while being a citizen of any other country. We're a poor and weak country so we let it slide but if we were wise and had the luxury we'd see the security concerns in letting someone who made oaths to another country run for office in ours.

I’m spend 2 years back home, the locals are lazy, filthy and good for nothing, even the little children are rude in the way they talk, they just want easy money, scammers the lot of them, even befriended a girl but she wanted to use me for money, wanted to go to hergeisa with me, but somehow I have to foot the bill Nacala

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Try to put yourself in their shoes.

How would you feel if you struggled to survive and eat everyday and then you see Abdirahman from suburban Stockholm come and take all the halimos and flex with money, eat at restaurants etc etc.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
It’s not a good mentality instead of being jealous of the diaspora these locals should first find jobs and stop looking down jobs they find inferior, look i can’t sympathise a local who hates diaspora for going back home, when Arabs and Oromo first set in Somalia, they find jobs within a week, it’s because locals want cushy jobs
truth is people here are lazy go to any supermarket store in Hargeisa you will see the cashier sitting on the chair watching tiktok videos and the other employes chatting instead of cleaning the store and taking care of all the dust on top of the items

the only hardworkers are the people who work in construction,painting,handyman etc but people look down on those jobs they want to sit in a office

Diasporas should stay away from politics but business if fair game and beneficial to locals in the long run. They need to put that cuqdad aside and hold their corrupt leaders responsible.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
But they love our money, they can’t be shitting in us when half their economy is remittances
facts, the moment diaspora stop sending money back the economy would collapse. Somali economy is not sustainable at all, even the hundreds of millions sent back annually is immediately sent away to ethiopia for khat or china for cheap goods.

Not to mention we literally keep their tourist industry afloat too. Nobody’s going to liido beach for a boat ride except somalis and maybe a handful of adventure seeking whites. All the guys driving boats and selling stuff on the beach would lose their jobs too.

These guys rely on us so much but then have the audacity to say they hate us. The diaspora politicians are the few competent ones too.

reer

VIP
Try to put yourself in their shoes.

How would you feel if you struggled to survive and eat everyday and then you see Abdirahman from suburban Stockholm come and take all the halimos and flex with money, eat at restaurants etc etc.
BS. they welcome diaspora politicians with foreign passports like focking rockstars. they should chase them out or stfu. dumbass africans want murican economics then cry when they get it. crybabies.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
BS. they welcome diaspora politicians with foreign passports like focking rockstars. they should chase them out or stfu. dumbass africans want murican economics then cry when they get it. crybabies.
Yeah they even try to talk like us :mjlaugh: . Just watch these 2 vids and how they behave around diasporas

This is in hargeisa

and this is in kismayo

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

What? C'mon, abowe. The guy who wrote this and probably any other random Somali on the street did no such thing. Somalia is not a genuinely democratic country, neither is Somaliland. Seats are practically bought or based on qabiil connections and who gets to be a politician or a future political elite is decided amongst this very small group of well-off geeljires. The average saxiib on the street didn't choose anything.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
You been sending them money for years which they could have opened a buinesss with and this is how they disrespect us?

I also do not like how Somalis back home lowkey attack us disappra calling us names such as “Ciyaal Qurbajoog” its a word they use to diss and lowkey use to hide their ha the 😂 I have heard stories were they think we are dumb too.

reer

VIP
What? C'mon, abowe. The guy who wrote this and probably any other random Somali on the street did no such thing. Somalia is not a genuinely democratic country, neither is Somaliland. Seats are practically bought or based on qabiil connections and who gets to be a politician or a future political elite is decided amongst this very small group of well-off geeljires. The average saxiib on the street didn't choose anything.
the populace are idiot drugheads and are like dumbass subsaharan africans who look up to murica. xoolos should stop crying. otherwise they should chase away diaspora from all walks of life. "we want your governance but not your investment" is BS shows how stupid and a dumb species we are.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
the populace are idiot drugheads and are like dumbass subsaharan africans who look up to murica. xoolos should stop crying. otherwise they should chase away diaspora from all walks of life. "we want your governance but not your investment" is BS shows how stupid and a dumb species we are.

Take it easy, walaal. Most are descended from people who were liising an ari or geel a generation ago or who were reet tuulo who's highest education was being able to read Arabic off of wooden boards, knowing a bit of Xeer and memorizing the Qur'an. They don't know any better, saxiib. Not their faults and if their mentalities annoy you I'd do try to something about it. Help open schools. Go home and spread propaganda in the direction you want them to go. But I don't see much point in such aggressive talk towards your own kin.

facts, the moment diaspora stop sending money back the economy would collapse. Somali economy is not sustainable at all, even the hundreds of millions sent back annually is immediately sent away to ethiopia for khat or china for cheap goods.

Not to mention we literally keep their tourist industry afloat too. Nobody’s going to liido beach for a boat ride except somalis and maybe a handful of adventure seeking whites. All the guys driving boats and selling stuff on the beach would lose their jobs too.

These guys rely on us so much but then have the audacity to say they hate us. The diaspora politicians are the few competent ones too.

I was agreeing with you until you said Diaspora politicians are competent.

What Would Hargesia/Xamar/Gaalkayo Be Without The Diasporan Who Invest In It
Put Down Khatpipe Faraax Stop Doing Tiktoks And Start Working

giphy.gif

He's right they kinda rigged the game get everything handed to them because of the western passport and the connections the formed.

Probably had an easier life too which breeds resentment and jealousy
Easier life? I disagree lol. Places like Boroma and Hargeisa have such low crime rates, living in the western world is far more dangerous. The expenses of living in the West is way way higher too. Not to mention a lot of the locals live off money being sent to them from westerners who have careers.

Trending

Latest posts