Somalis back home don’t like diaspora

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Interesting perspective, I didn’t know folks back home had this much resentment towards us lol:yacadiim:
I ain't taking their jobs that's for sure. As for the women, I wouldn't call them Eligible bachelorettes. I had a few of them and one is about to go to Turkey, she's from Somaliland and shes ok but not like star beautiful. I'm xarood with her in Turkey soon.

Cerberus

VIP
I steal Somaliland beautiful girls, here is 18 year old I'll marry soon in Turkey InshaAllah, she is Somaliland. I even like how she says "Weeyaan" instead of "Waaye".

IMG_20210825_223516.jpg

Unfortunately, family name and tribe can hold more weight than this.

My grandfather held a seat in the Senate in Somaliland, and that seat has been passed down to one of his sons when he passed away. They live in Boroma and didn't want it, so its been passed down to a distant relative. I was specifically told that any of my brothers who live in Canada can easily come and claim that seat, simply due to lineage. Sounds wack, but it is what it is.

Just out of curious it’s what’s the most influental clan in borama, I’m going there soon and just wanna know.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Interesting perspective, I didn’t know folks back home had this much resentment towards us lol:yacadiim:
Whiny, corrupt, dishonest af, lazy and incompentent affff. That’s what they are. If we continue like that we will never succeed. Also never bite the hand that feeds you. Your own family to whom you send money to and who you take care of will f* you over and a whole clan of corrupt old fucks will come after you and dispute over your inheritence. "Send (jaad) money and I‘ll take care of it, dw" says each clan member while they‘re all in on it. Disputing over our lands and houses. Living in villas while we live in rafaad cicumstances in the west. They don‘t care about the amount of stress they put you on. Been going on for 50 years. You think such a country with those kind of ppl will flourish? Never.

Last edited:

Cerberus

VIP
Whiny, corrupt and dishonest af, lazy and incompentent affff. That’s what they are. If we continue like that we will never succeed. Also never bite the hand that feeds you. Your own family to whom you send money to and who you take care of will f* you over and a whole clan of corrupt old fucks will come after you and dispute over your inheritence. "Send (jaad) money and I‘ll take care of it, dw" says each clan member while they‘re all in on it. Disputing over our lands and houses. Living in villas while we live in rafaad cicumstances in the west. They don‘t care about the amount of stress they put you on. Been going on for 50 years. You think such a country with those kind of ppl will flourish? Never.
That is exactly what happened two me. A few family members took thousands $$$$ from me, ,one in the form of a real estate scam where she made me believe she was building a house and I was investing in part of it. Luckily I sent it via credit card so did a chargeback haha and I got my money back, but she still has that money. Insurance that banks have usually pay when fraud happens to a person and they get scammed out of their money. That cousin blocked me after getting that $5k from me. Auntie wouldn't do anything about her.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
That is exactly what happened two me. A few family members took thousands $$$$ from me, ,one in the form of a real estate scam where she made me believe she was building a house and I was investing in part of it. Luckily I sent it via credit card so did a chargeback haha and I got my money back, but she still has that money. Insurance that banks have usually pay when fraud happens to a person and they get scammed out of their money. That cousin blocked me after getting that $5k from me. Auntie wouldn't do anything about her.
Subhan’allah, that‘s so messed up. Wallee yawm al qiyaamah wax baa sugaysa. Good think you got your money back. Cant trust no one back home

Cerberus

VIP
Subhan’allah, that‘s so messed up. Wallee yawm al qiyaamah wax baa sugaysa. Good think you got your money back. Cant trust no one back home
And my cousin Filsan I was told got kidnapped by her own family in Somalia and they held her with a burning bag above her head and asked her rich mother to send her money from USA and she sent $3k to get her free'd, true story walaahi. You can't trust your own family in Somalia. Keep low profile and don't look wealthy or better off.

my mum build a house in boorama but she put it on her little brothers name, you know cuz that’s her baby brother and didn’t think that when she was over there he will kick her out, i was there i said what the hell you build this house, they are all evil people when I eventually build houses I need my mom to retire there, to protect my investments I don’t trust no local family they are all hungry hyenas

Diaspora just take take take, they don’t contribute. He’s right.
For real? My family told me how ungrateful Somalis are and I didn't believe them. We have been out of Somalia for 75+ years now. We have been sending money back to that sinkhole since the 1940s when my awoowe left Somalia to Aden and from there to Saudi Arabia. We contribute almost all the hard currency Somalia earns. Our contribution is around 2 billion dollars a year, the second biggest source of hard currency is livestock and that contributes about 330 to 500 million dollars to Somalia's feeble economy. The locals have been depending on us since the 1970s when the first significant Somali diaspora formed in the Arab gulf nations and we have been contributing about a third of economy at the time.I have been preparing for these assholes because there's a smiler class of the Najdi diaspora az-zubari (named after the city of Azzubyer in Iraq), that went into Iraq back in the 1800s and formed a successful community that sustained Najd which was extremely poor back then. When they went back to Najd they helped run the country as a very effective business and bureaucratic class. In 1974, shortly before his death, King Fasial AUN ordered all of them to come back to Saudi Arabia and become Saudi citizens or lose their citizenship. there are many thing the Somali diaspora and that community have in common the most important of which is that they both carry the best genes in their communities. If your ancestors were clever enough to leave their home country build a life of their own among other peoples who belong to drastically different cultures, then they certainly have a higher IQ point than average, or at least they have an average IQ (which Somalis lack because the average IQ there is 68). Therefore; you would find that both communities, the Somali diaspora and the Najdi diaspora are hated for being successful and for carrying the best genes among their own peoples.

Som

VIP
I feel like somalia back home are disappointed with some diaspora especially dhaqan celis kids and folks who spent their entire life on welfare who made nothing out of their lives despite having more opportunities than somalis back home. To be honest though the diaspora somalis where already poor to begin with, being in a developed country isn't going to guarantee success

I feel like somalia back home are disappointed with some diaspora especially dhaqan celis kids and folks who spent their entire life on welfare who made nothing out of their lives despite having more opportunities than somalis back home. To be honest though the diaspora somalis where already poor to begin with, being in a developed country isn't going to guarantee success
They are pretty disappointed cause their gravy train aren’t going to be picked by the diaspora kids, and that they are more individualistic

Just out of curious it’s what’s the most influental clan in borama, I’m going there soon and just wanna know.
Musafiin ! ( Habar Cafan Subclan ) The earliest founders/settlers. There’s a reason they call it the double M, Musafiin Magaalo. Their history in Borama can be compared to the Cidigale of Hargeisa.

Wait I thought the makahil are the majority
They are but Habar Cafan are the 2nd largest in Borama, specifically Musafiin & Jibraacin, Plus HC hold the Deputy Mayor position there. That position is somewhat reserved for them. Ask your parents/relatives they will tell you historically Borama is HC or ask about Musafiin & Borama. Waa dadka iskaleh looguna imid magalada.

I highly doubt a rural somali person dislikes a diaspora person just because he/she is not living in Somalia. Remember they are the majority.

I do feel only in places with heightened diaspora presence and influence are qurbajoogs disliked. This means cities like Muqdisho, Hargeisa and Bosaso etc.

Trending