Somalis back home are ugly!

Am I being racist towards Somalis back home!

• No

• Yes

• How come you didn’t mention Puntland cities?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Biyo la'anta is a big issue back home so why famines happen ? They all look dry and dehydrated no enough water to drink ama lugu maydho billahi calyk
Wa sheeka qiiyali. There is water to drink. During seasons there maybe no water for cattle. Lakiin oon looma dhinto somalia.

Hayeee View attachment 61022
Indeerka barkhad :hemad:
Astagfirallah! the heavens are cruel to some. It's best that we not mock them and pray our children are never this deformed. On anther note i found his white twin. Ugly don't discriminate and hits all races, can't believe i had to debate that incel @mustafaAlawi or that Ahmed guy who was on that all somalis are ugly shit.
KL5Ic3K.jpg

:gucciwhat::browtf:

You know this shit comes down to environmental factors otherwise western geeljires would look the same. Btw when i was somalia, I noticed majority of girls were prettier than the western ones.

Astagfirallah! the heavens are cruel to some. It's best that we not mock them and pray our children are never this deformed. On anther note i found his white twin. Ugly don't discriminate and hits all races, can't believe i had to debate that incel @mustafaAlawi or that Ahmed guy who was on that all somalis are ugly shit.
KL5Ic3K.jpg

:gucciwhat::browtf:
I didn't discriminate nor an ant or mosquito
Akhi:ohhhdamn:
I'm so bure (pure) with good heart

Last edited:
most attractive Somali girls i have met in my life lived in Somali. large portion of the Somalis in west are mental corrupt and have no shame, it feels like their soul is tainted by the devil. @Reiko your are one of those people .

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
most attractive Somali girls i have met in my life lived in Somali. large portion of the Somalis in west are mental corrupt and have no shame, it feels like their soul is tainted by the devil. @Reiko your are one of those people .
Who the fxck are you? It’s always dumb ass reer badiye people who use this excuse. Nayaa you don’t know me enough to know what my soul is.

Who the fxck are you? It’s always dumb ass reer badiye people who use this excuse. Nayaa you don’t know me enough to know what my soul is.
you lack common sense other wise you wouldn't call me nayaa and secondly you were calling people ugly which means you have an ugly souls. there is nothing wrong being reer badiye you dimwit

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
you lack common sense other wise you wouldn't call me nayaa and secondly you were calling people ugly which means you have an ugly souls. there is nothing wrong being reer badiye you dimwit

So I can’t state facts? You act like a nayaa and I will call you one, secondly they’re not attractive.

Somalis and their mentality, you dimwits like to suppress people’s opinions. I said what I said!

Leave my beautiful soul out of this... nacala waxa tahay kuyaal.

So I can’t state facts? You act like a nayaa and I will call you one, secondly they’re not attractive.

Somalis and their mentality, you dimwits like to suppress people’s opinions. I said what I said!

Leave my beautiful soul out of this... nacala waxa tahay kuyaal.
it is ironic that you're talking about me suppressing your opinion while you are doing the same. you're qumayo and your soul is ugly deal with it

Everytime I see videos of Somalis back home doesn’t matter where they’re in Muqdisho, Hargeisa or Borama I’ve noticed they’re uglier than western Somalis.

I’m talking about facial structure.

They’re also shorter compared to Somalis in the West.
I was watching a video of Hargeisa and damn I don't know about height they didn't seem short. over 5'10 I wouldn't consider short but they were pretty ugly looking the guys looked like malnourished teenagers and the young girls looked like baby mamas in their 30s

I don't know why any of you guys would want to marry a girl from back home , just because of obedience? ? Really ?? Arab women are just as obedient why don't you check for them and likewise with mixed girls they don't have a strong identity thus they are extra vulnerable and need a protector if u know what I mean

I think it depends on region. Girls in Hargeisa Somalia for example are usually well fed and well groomed to the point some of them look better than those in the west.

I think it depends on region. Girls in Hargeisa Somalia for example are usually well fed and well groomed to the point some of them look better than those in the west.

they are allowed to listen to pro xamar songs ?? in fucking hargeisa ??
wtf isn't that called faqash or some shit?? i thought that was a death penalty in wakandaland?

somali women back home mostly have bad teeth it's what puts me off but the light skin girl with green scarf at 3:15 has a beautiful face, hair and good teeth :feedme:. i am welling to put our differences aside and unite with my wankandaland brothers for her :siilaanyosmile:
mj-isaaq unity like the ssdf snm alliance we once had. what do u say @Pureblood ??

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I highkey want to go travel to somalia now.
But anyway

The snicker teeth bothers me.
Like I seen some cute somali chicks back home on insta. But when they showed pics of them smiling with their teeth. It killed the vibe

I highkey want to go travel to somalia now.
But anyway

The snicker teeth bothers me.
Like I seen some cute somali chicks back home on insta. But when they showed pics of them smiling with their teeth. It killed the vibe
for real why is there teeth that bad, is it as a result of the poverty ?? how come the elders in the west who grew up there don't have stained teeth loool?? it's only the fobs who came yesterday with those snicker-like teeth it makes me want to vomit

Keeysan

The humble one
So from this thread’s perspective, is this where the alien forehead buck tooth toothpick standing Somali stereotype comes from??
:mugshotman:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending