Somalis back home are ugly!

Am I being racist towards Somalis back home!

• No

• Yes

• How come you didn’t mention Puntland cities?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
I think it depends on region. Girls in Hargeisa Somalia for example are usually well fed and well groomed to the point some of them look better than those in the west.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
@Reiko the hashtag

#FinepeoplefromSomalia is a proof that western Somalis look better in looks department.. I'm not saying back home people are ugly, but Westerners take the cake in this case:banderas:

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I think it depends on region. Girls in Hargeisa Somalia for example are usually well fed and well groomed to the point some of them look better than those in the west.

Their teeth look like they've been chewing bricks of xaar.

Well fed? Don't they take pills meant for horses to gain weight?

Gibiin-Udug

So everyone is ugly except were we are from, with all due respect we all look the same and I'm not speaking about cad cad's or bantus, and even then is not a good look to speak down on anyone or belittle them.
No we don't. Don't make me angry waryaa.

when I look back at old clips from Somalia back then they looked more lighter and well fed. The men were still thin but their height and less deformed face made up for it the women had glowing natural skin, looked super healthy and had fashion style of their own and that is all thanks to them controlling their own media. Somali women in Somalia today are told what used to be their style and made them unique is haram so they watch Turkish and arab shows bleach their beautiful skin, wear three layers of carpet and don’t even get me started with their weight. For the men they not as sophisticated as they use to, they use to dress like gentlemen and looked after themselves today they look like some bloodthirsty copycat from desert culture.

You must be ugly yourself because girls in the west are beautiful.

Only ugly men go back to Somalia for a spouse. :siilaanyolaugh:
Beauty is how a girl walks and talks. Her dhaqan also says alot about beauty. I stayed in the west and somalia. Girls back home looked more natural. I feel like your judging based on video. Baadiya girls ALX

Gibiin-Udug

@Reiko is going through a jealousy phase, her spinster ass is just envious rn.
Jealous about what?

Fix yourself nayaa. Spinster? How?

We all know U.K Somali girls exchange sexual favors for a balloon or a Nandos chicken. Gaajo U.K folks always hunting down American Somalis in Heathrow airport for marriage.

Don't start with me nayaa. I'm not the one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending