Somalis back home are ugly!

Am I being racist towards Somalis back home!

• No

• Yes

• How come you didn’t mention Puntland cities?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
what is it with people on this site and their hatred for Isaaqs/waqooyi people? you would get grilled with stereotypes if there was more of these guys on here bmt fuckin qabilist

Lol you’re too senseive about burcorian teeth

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Non hawiye Somalis girls*. I’d advise you not to bait out the ceeb of your fellow clan sisters, my favourite spinster.
Nayaa don't derail my thread with your cuqdad. It's your cousins who beg our men to marry them, espicially in London, Holland and Sweden.

Stop derailing my thread with your qabiil nonesense.

It's the harsh lifestyle ,the sun, no water.
there's no comparison of the Somali who live in the west and who are back home

Cajiib!
Where's is puntland ??

Nah it's not just that, many of them look deformed. I've seen photos and documentaries of people from other war-torn countries and they usually look kind of ok. A little bit rafaad but still normal. Have you ever seen documentaries about Somalia? Everyone in Muqdisho looks like an alien. What Somalia needs the most right now is not a strong leader or the necessary basic institutions but dentists and lots of them.
What do you expect when they have been homogeneous for years? Somali men need to marry foreign women! i mean god gave you the right to 4 women and you let that opportunity pass you by. I myself have reserve 3 spots for foreign women including thicc ass latinas and my somali wife will have to support it.

:bell::trumpsmirk:

I've never seen an ugly Puntlander or Puntite.
Hayeee
ap726958153184.jpg

Indeerka barkhad :hemad:

Status
Not open for further replies.