Somalis back home are ugly!

Am I being racist towards Somalis back home!

• No

• Yes

• How come you didn’t mention Puntland cities?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Everytime I see videos of Somalis back home doesn’t matter where they’re in Muqdisho, Hargeisa or Borama I’ve noticed they’re uglier than western Somalis.

I’m talking about facial structure.

They’re also shorter compared to Somalis in the West.

Everytime I see videos of Somalis back home doesn’t matter where they’re in Muqdisho, Hargeisa or Borama I’ve noticed they’re uglier than western Somalis.

Stop trying to push insecuritys self by making fun of somalis back home

Some of them are naturally goodlooking, but I agree that as a whole, they are less attractive than Western Somalis. I think it's the harsh sun, poor diet, and harder lifestyle that makes them look different.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Lack of quality food+ many years of war + famine and malnutrition.
Of course, we're better looking because we're living a better life than them..

VixR

Veritas
Idk.They always take pictures of a lot of them at once, so it looks like a proper horde and you can’t really make out what’s what, except that the sun has down a number on them.

Apollo

VIP
Colourist. They are a few shades darker due to the sun/climate.

Fewer of them are fat, so that would help them vs diaspora Somalis in looks.

not going to lie its generally true but ive also seen beautiful ones but they be acting weird and fobish so its the west for the win

I bet they have better souls though.:russsmug:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
the somalis your seeing are Bantu or Bantu mixed the typical somalis would look good if they had proper diet and fixed their teeth

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP

Noted

*Cancelled my future plans of going to marry there*
1A4k.gif

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
This has to be the most untermenschen thread.

If we’re gonna start calling Somalis from Somalia ugly, then I would also like to say American/ Canadian/Scandinavian Somalis are ugly. Half of them look like they’re missing a chromosome and if they aren’t, and allah blessed them with no abnormalities, they arent mentally stable.

Last edited:

Kratos

Sonder
Colourist. They are a few shades darker due to the sun/climate.

Fewer of them are fat, so that would help them vs diaspora Somalis in looks.
Nah it's not just that, many of them look deformed. I've seen photos and documentaries of people from other war-torn countries and they usually look kind of ok. A little bit rafaad but still normal. Have you ever seen documentaries about Somalia? Everyone in Muqdisho looks like an alien. What Somalia needs the most right now is not a strong leader or the necessary basic institutions but dentists and lots of them.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP

If we’re gonna start calling Somalis from Somalia ugly, then I would also like to say American/ Canadian/Scandinavian Somalis are ugly. Half of them look like they’re missing a chromosome and if they aren’t, and all blessed them with no abnormalities, they arent mentally stable.
Why you excluding UK Somalis?:reallymaury:

Y'all, can't reach American somalis to tell you the truth.. biased Uk girl

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

If we’re gonna start calling Somalis from Somalia ugly, then I would also like to say American/ Canadian/Scandinavian Somalis are ugly. Half of them look like they’re missing a chromosome and if they aren’t, and allah blessed them with no abnormalities, they arent mentally stable.
You're from Britain, you out of all people shouldn't speak about beauty.

American Somalis are far more prettier than your chav, wannabe fugly selves.

Status
Not open for further replies.