Somalis are you lactose intolerant?

Are you lactose intolerant (unable to drink milk)

• Yes, I cannot tolerate milk.

Votes: 16 32.7%
  • No, I can drink milk just fine.

Votes: 33 67.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
How does your 90 % claim square with the fact that the paper concludes that " the majority of populations of East Africa have lactase persistence at moderate frequency. "

Database is skewed by Nilotes who have it at a lower frequency. The Beja are at 88%.

The frequency of lactase persistence was highest in the Afro-Asiatic–speaking Beja pastoralist population from Sudan (88%) and lowest in the Khoisian-speaking Sandawe hunter-gatherer population from Tanzania (26%) (Fig. 2a and Supplementary Table 1).

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2672153/

ukmss-4417-f0002.jpg

Puntlanders will have higher numbers than Bejas..

A gender fluid homosexual apostate who promotes every evil under the sun and LARPs as a Norwegian lawyer is calling me a degenerate?
:drakekidding:

I'm not gender-fluid, I'm gender non-binary omniromantic monosexual with aroflux tendencies, what is hard to understand about that?

What evil have I promoted? :eek:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Somalis who carry the Y DNA T-L208 have no problem with drinking milk :manny: Our Mesopotamian forefathers would bathe in ass milk :manny:

VixR

Veritas
I learned something about this today. My professor dropped something in a packet that said “lactase” on the floor. I asked her about it, and she said she takes it for her lactose intolerance.

Lactase is the enzyme that aids in the digestion of lactose. She went to explain that it helps her digest milk products, that most of the human population is lactose intolerant, that it turns off especially in your 20s and 30s, even as early as childhood for some people, and that lactose tolerance is actually a mutation.

Status
Not open for further replies.