Somalis are you lactose intolerant?

Are you lactose intolerant (unable to drink milk)

• Yes, I cannot tolerate milk.

Votes: 16 32.7%
  • No, I can drink milk just fine.

Votes: 33 67.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I see it as a positive

I final have a struggle I can use to fit in with the Somali community

@Basra struggle is her mental illness @Jake from State Farm struggle is that he can’t get a job because he speaks in Ebonics and @Yaquub is on the severe end of the autism spectrum.

I can now bond with them by the fact that I suffer just as much as they do.

Hayeee.....whatever u say huuno
5560.jpg

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I see it as a positive

I final have a struggle I can use to fit in with the Somali community

@Basra struggle is her mental illness @Jake from State Farm struggle is that he can’t get a job because he speaks in Ebonics and @Yaquub is on the severe end of the autism spectrum.

I can now bond with them by the fact that I suffer just as much as they do.
I barely even speak in Ebonics when I’m having convos with people.

Seems your the only one suffering.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I don’t know why she is trying to give us the evil eye.

We are amazing people.

She jealous because we can eat ice cream without suffering from explosive diarrhea like her.

Alhamdhulilaah. Glory and thanks be to Allaah. swt

@Kodeen what I was your answer? I’m not partnering up with anyone who has these faulty genes as I don’t want to raise a Weakling.

I have times I go through 2 pints of milk a day for weeks. I would guess I'm not.

Bulk up? When did we discuss this :camby:

Boy if you don't get your dumb ass on the threadmill and be a cardio bunny. Put the protein powder down and start juice cleansing or whatever new highly ineffective needlessly punishing stuff girls do

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I didn’t know you can become lactose intolerant later in life, I used to be able to eat all the cheese and drink all the milkshakes I want when I was younger with no problem and now a slice of pizza has me chained to the toilet for hours:mjcry:

I just found out I’m lactose intolerant after I tried to bulk up with protein shake. Thanks to everyone who advised me to drink that by the way (not!)

Apparently this is very common amongst Somalis so let’s do a quick survey

I had diarrhea and a bloated stomach for years until I figured that the lack of dairy products improved my conditions.

Now I choose non-lactose dairy products, masha-waaq.

Apollo

VIP
Your family is not a representative sample seize saxiib :rolleyes:

Just look at this thread and you'll find plenty of examples of people with lactose intolerance.

In Puntland, +95% is lactase persistent. No other way to survive in prehistoric times.

The poll is skewed by Ethiopian cave dwellers.

Apollo

VIP
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending