Somalis are you lactose intolerant?

Are you lactose intolerant (unable to drink milk)

• Yes, I cannot tolerate milk.

Votes: 16 32.7%
  • No, I can drink milk just fine.

Votes: 33 67.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fake data, highly generalized based on the results of Bantus and Chinks.

Fulanis, Tutsis, Maasai, Bejas etc have been tested for this and they are all +80% lactase persistent.

Milk is not just for white people.
Mods please start labelling his threads misleading until he gets it.

:farmajoyaab:

Apollo

VIP
Y'all drink cow's milk at your big big age? :farmajoyaab:

Yes, why not, easy protein.

Better than soy.. :vqbuyv0:

Soyboys
2qcgm80.png

Waryada search for (lactose intolerance map) on google. Wallahi shit had me like:faysalwtf:
They list Somalia among the least lactose tolerant countries. I'm starting to think those hoteps might be right about cadaans distorting histrory now:pachah1:

I just found out I’m lactose intolerant after I tried to bulk up with protein shake. Thanks to everyone who advised me to drink that by the way (not!)

Apparently this is very common amongst Somalis so let’s do a quick survey
I don't know. My stomach makes noises like a broken motor all the time. But a man without milk is not a man, so imma die with milk by my side regardless.:fredo:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I'm not lactose intolerant but I avoid dairy. For whatever reason, drinking it makes my skin itchy.:farmajoyaab:

There are plenty of dairy substitutes so all is well. :samwelcome: I prefer full fat coconut milk.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I just found out I’m lactose intolerant after I tried to bulk up with protein shake. Thanks to everyone who advised me to drink that by the way (not!)

I used to hate drinking certain types of milk when I was around 7-10 yrs old, but not now. I'm ok with drinking milk

Kratos

Sonder

Maybe it's the protein itself. I've been drinking milk just fine for my whole life but when I drink a protein shake I get violent farts and shits a few hours later. Still drink it though, gotta get those gains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending