Somalis are you lactose intolerant?

Are you lactose intolerant (unable to drink milk)

• Yes, I cannot tolerate milk.

Votes: 16 32.7%
  • No, I can drink milk just fine.

Votes: 33 67.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
I’m lactose intolerant.

I drink nut milks. The other day just contemplating eating cereal with my friend’s whole milk when my milk mine ran out made me feel physically sick. I think my body was having flashbacks.

There’s also weird fruit allergies in my family. Mine’s to strawberries, my brother and mom to citrus fruits (I’m so glad this isn’t me, I love citrus fruits).

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The HIV HOSPITAL i work at, ALL my HIV patients are lactose intolerant. :(

I’m lactose intolerant.

I drink nut milks. The other day just contemplating eating cereal with my friend’s whole milk when my milk mine ran out made me feel physically sick. I think my body was having flashbacks.

There’s also weird fruit allergies in my family. Mine’s to strawberries, my brother and mom to citrus fruits (I’m so glad this isn’t me, I love citrus fruits).
You're not a real Somali somalis don't have allergies :mahubowtf:

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I’m not lactose intolerant. I drink warm milk every night with no problem. Also I have 2 tubs of yorgurt everyday. I love cheeses all type of cheese.

Muji

VIP
Wow you guys really need help the amount of abuse...

I just wanted to see the percentage of Somalis and since 7 people voted yes that a statistically significant number that’s higher than the general population.

We really need to start raising awareness that geeljires shouldn’t be having lactose.

Apollo

VIP
Wow you guys really need help the amount of abuse...

I just wanted to see the percentage of Somalis and since 7 people voted yes that a statistically significant number that’s higher than the general population.

We really need to start raising awareness that geeljires shouldn’t be having lactose.

They have Bantu admixture. :siilaanyolaugh:

Muji

VIP
People here are saying they get violent shits after drinking this stuff and still go on to do it...

Now if that isn’t having a low IQ I don’t know what is

Apollo

VIP
So fragile is the geeljiire ego that something as trivial as being lactose intolerant is seen as being inferior to cadans.

Lactase persistence is the only major evolutionary thing to have happened to humans in the past 10,000 years.

In the 1700s/1800s, European scholars hypothesized it is what made them superior to Asians. :dead:

Muji

VIP
As we speak my farts are getting more violent and ferocious by the second. I am lactose intolerant and I am proud. Us Somalis have a low national IQ, high rates of autism and now an intolerance to the white stuff.

In heaven when our Arab leaders are drinking rivers of milk, we will have to stick to the honey unless we want to be sent to hell with a diaper.

If you’re lactose intolerant say it with me..”we drink soy and we aren’t afraid to admit it”

Muji

VIP
Lactase persistence is the only major evolutionary thing to have happened to humans in the past 10,000 years.

In the 1700s/1800s, European scholars hypothesized it is what made them superior to Asians. :dead:

I see it as a positive

I final have a struggle I can use to fit in with the Somali community

@Basra struggle is her mental illness @Jake from State Farm struggle is that he can’t get a job because he speaks in Ebonics and @Yaquub is on the severe end of the autism spectrum.

I can now bond with them by the fact that I suffer just as much as they do.

Genesisx72

living off borrowed time
I can drink milk fine but I haven't had an actual cup of milk in over 5 years, I hate the taste.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@Apollo 65% of people are lactose intolerant. And it can actually be triggered by having a comorbidity (another medical condition) like Crohns disease.

Status
Not open for further replies.