Somalis are the most hated group in Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Not in the west. Two is ideal and three too many. Life is not as easy as it is in Somalia or in an Islamic country. You should talk to parents or observe what families go through to keep a roof on their head, provide schooling like Dugsi to their kids which is expensive and send money to relatives back home all at the same time.

Using God as an excuse to mess up waa laga fiican yahay.
Personally I wouldn't want to have kids in the west but just like I plan so too does Allah and Allah is the best of planners.

I recall this Hadith talking about during prophet Solomon's time a man was seated next to him when the angel of death came into the room. The angel looked at the man in a way then proceeded to deliver the message to the prophet and left. The man asked prophet Solomon to command the wind and take him to the Far East as he was afraid that the angel was sent to take his life as soon as he landed the angel took his life bear in mind there's no airplanes back then. The angel was suprised cause it was written that this mans soul should be taken from him in the Far East yet he was in Arabia so it goes to show even the angels don't know the unseen. I just feel people shouldn't be victimised merely for having many kids cause it's the will of the most high some can't have kids at all and if they do decide to have a football team I say masha Allah.

Do you believe that everything About us was written by Allah before we were even created?

Last edited:
Personally I wouldn't want to have kids in the west but just like I plan so too does Allah and Allah is the best of planners.

I recall this Hadith talking about during prophet Solomon's time a man was seated next to him when the angel of death came into the room. The angel looked at the man in a way then proceeded to deliver the message to the prophet and left. The man asked prophet Solomon to command the wind and take him to the Far East as he was afraid that the angel was sent to take his life as soon as he landed the angel took his life bare in mind there's no airplanes back then. The angel was suprised cause it was written that this mans soul should be taken from him in the Far East yet he was in Arabia so it goes to show even the angels don't know the unseen. I just feel people shouldn't be victimised merely for having many kids cause it's the will of the most high some can't have kids at all and if they do decide to have a football team I say masha Allah.

The wisdom of the Hadith: You can't beat destiny. But planning with best intensions whilst you are not doing anything forbidden in Islam is also good bro. Weighing the pros and cons in the West one is best served to study, make money and get the hell out. If not, do what you can mange and can be accountable for later on. If we accept Allah is gonna hold us accountable for the children we produce and how we brought them up, what we provided to them, and you recall the saying of the prophet that it is better to leave children wealthy than poor etc, then one must be tuned to conditions surrounding him/her. Having a kid every year while you rely on welfare and the risk of these kids becoming a government property if something tragic happens to you, that is too much of a risk to take. There is no wisdom to that in my view. This life is not worth sacrificing your faith and that of your children. Small family you can support vs gamble you take and leaving things to fate are not the same.

I do support people who like to have large families in Somalia provided they also work hard and do what is necessary for provision. We are a lost case in the west saxib. We don't have supportive network in terms of culture etc. Not easy.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The wisdom of the Hadith: You can't beat destiny. But planning with best intensions whilst you are not doing anything forbidden in Islam is also good bro. Weighing the pros and cons in the West one is best served to study, make money and get the hell out. If not, do what you can mange and can be accountable for later on. If we accept Allah is gonna hold us accountable for the children we produce and how we brought them up, what we provided to them, and you recall the saying of the prophet that it is better to leave children wealthy than poor etc, then one must be tuned to conditions surrounding him/her. Having a kid every year while you rely on welfare and the risk of these kids becoming a government property if something tragic happens to you, that is too much of a risk to take. There is no wisdom to that in my view. This life is not worth sacrificing your faith and that of your children. Small family you can support vs gamble you take and leaving things to fate are not the same.

I do support people who like to have large families in Somalia provided they also work hard and do what is necessary for provision. We are a lost case in the west saxib. We don't have supportive network in terms of culture etc. Not easy.
Do you believe that everything about us has been written down in the book thats with Allah how tall how short whether we will have kids or have no kids:cosbyhmm:

My point is how are we going to get mad at someone who has many kids and not get mad at the ones who can't have kids after all it was Allah will right? I hear what you're saying take precautions I agree but what if it was meant to be like that man who took precautions to evade death & the angel taking that mans life in the other side of the world during the reign of prophet Solomon?

Last edited:
Do you believe that everything about us has been written down in the book that with Allah how tall how short whether we will have kids or have no kids:cosbyhmm:

You misunderstand predestined matters vs not predestined. Your actions are not predestined. If they were, you wouldn't have free will. Traits you mentioned are predestined and through your parents since each provides their own set to your creation. What comes out matches what God wanted to occur for you as an individual. You have no say in that.

But you can choose what you want to do as an individual. To respond or not to respond for example, to say good things or bad things, to be respectful or insulting, those actions are all yours and Allah has nothing to do with it. So are decisions you make for which a muslim is encouraged to pray Istiqarah so that person can be guided to make the right decision through the prayer. It is like buying an insurance through the prayer, but in reality, you can not blame God for what results out of your own decisions and actions.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You misunderstand predestined matters vs not predestined. Your actions are not predestined. If they were, you wouldn't have free will. Traits you mentioned are predestined and through your parents since each provides their own set to your creation. What comes out matches what God wanted to occur for you as an individual. You have no say in that.

But you can choose what you want to do as an individual. To respond or not to respond for example, to say good things or bad things, to be respectful or insulting, those actions are all yours and Allah has nothing to do with it. So are decisions you make for which a muslim is encouraged to pray Istiqarah so that person can be guided to make the right decision through the prayer. It is like buying an insurance through the prayer, but in reality, you can not blame God for what results out of your own decisions and actions.
Don't insult my intelligence, let's agree to disagree Allah provides kids like I said if some people choose to have many kids it's their choice I don't think people should be vilified for that.

I asked you a simple question is it already written for you how many kids you have & will you will die a simple yes or no would suffice

Don't insult my intelligence, let's agree to disagree Allah provides kids like I said if some people choose to have many kids it's their choice I don't think people should be vilified for that.

Well there is:

- No vilification
- No insulting to your intelligence

I am cool with agreeing to disagree. Frees me up to do something else.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Well there is:

- No vilification
- No insulting to your intelligence

I am cool with agreeing to disagree. Frees me up to do something else.
I asked you a simple question is it already written for you how many kids you will have & when you will die before you were born? a simple yes or no would suffice?

I asked you a simple question is it already written for you how many kids you will have & when you will die before you were born? a simple yes or no would suffice?

You have framed the question as it should have been now. You must have done some homework even though you won't be off the hook for the responsibility part you have as a man in bringing a child to the world.

The answer is yes, a child comes at Allah's discretion but requires an effort from humans. Regardless of how we look at things, there is no escaping from human responsibility for anything to happen. Hope that helps.

hatecrime_pr_graph.jpg

:dwill:
Not a surprise.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You have framed the question as it should have been now. You must have done some homework even though you won't be off the hook for the responsibility part you have as a man in bringing a child to the world.

The answer is yes, a child comes at Allah's discretion but requires an effort from humans. Regardless of how we look at things, there is no escaping from human responsibility for anything to happen. Hope that helps.
i haven't got no kids and I reiterate I don't plan to raise my kids in the west that's if Allah gives me kids. If some people choose to have many kids regardless I see it as a blessing, anytime a child comes into this world it's a good thing. When I was responding to Kim I was pointing to the fact that no matter how hard you try to obstain from certain things if it's written for you it's going to happen regardless cause it's your destiny. So we shouldn't look at anyone in a way if they choose to have many kids after all we all have free will who are you to dictate to others and impose your will on them?
If you're going to have multiple children at least have the means to provide for them. You can't have 7 kids while still collecting welfare money that's just selfish.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Do you recall the story of prophet Abraham and his wife Hagar and baby Ismail when he left them in the middle of the desert and his wife with his baby in her arms asked him will you leave us here, he didn't respond he kept on walking she asked him again he kept walking then she asked is it the will of Allah and he replied yes then she responded by saying then surely the most high wont forsake us, indeed the most merciful is the best of providers hence zamzam water till this day it's flowing:banderas:

Do you recall the story of prophet Abraham and his wife Hagar and baby Ismail when he left them in the middle of the desert and his wife with his baby in her arms asked him will you leave us here, he didn't respond he kept on walking she's asked him is it the will of Allah and he replied yes then she responded by saying the sure the most high wont forsake us, indeed the most merciful is the best of providers hence zamzam water till this day it's flowing:banderas:
Not gonna lie, ZamZam is the most refreshing thing you can ever drink.

Do you recall the story of prophet Abraham and his wife Hagar and baby Ismail when he left them in the middle of the desert and his wife with his baby in her arms asked him will you leave us here, he didn't respond he kept on walking she asked him again he kept walking then she asked is it the will of Allah and he replied yes then she responded by saying then surely the most high wont forsake us, indeed the most merciful is the best of providers hence zamzam water till this day it's flowing:banderas:

God is merciful but he is also severe in punishment
God is giving but he also distributed his blessings in a measured way - no two people have the same wealth
God doesn't need our worship but he mandated acts of worship on those who accept he is their creator
God can feed the birds but enabled them to fly off from their nests in search of food and bring back some for their chicks

etc

You can list thousands of God's abilities but in no way will these attributes of Almighty remove your responsibility. When God created Adam, he instructed him to eat, dress and enjoy his wife. God didn't tell Adam to sit under the shade and food and clothing will fly to him. He gave Adam things to do and advised him of what is expected of him and of his children. People need to be functional and use their brains mate.

Saxib, it is clear, if your reasons for not wanting to raise children in the west are legitimate and for religious reasons, then the same applies to others. There is no wisdom in having nine kids in a ghetto environment and expect God to help with your poor choice. You first do the right thing then ask God for help. There is no excuse for inaction when it comes to human beings.

There is no free lunch and GOD helps those who help themselves. Besides, I am not imposing anything on anyone, didn't even use any terminology that show I can or want to impose something, just pointing out the failures of our society in the west.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
God is merciful but he is also severe in punishment
God is giving but he also distributed his blessings in a measured way - no two people have the same wealth
God doesn't need our worship but he mandated acts of worship on those who accept he is their creator
God can feed the birds but enabled them to fly off from their nests in search of food and bring back some for their chicks

etc

You can list thousands of God's abilities but in no way will these qualities of Almighty remove your responsibility. When God created Adam, he instructed him to eat, dress and enjoy his wife. God didn't tell Adam to sit under the shade and food and clothing will fly to him. He gave Adam things to do and advised him of what is expected of him and of his children. People need to be functional and use their brains mate.

Saxib, it is clear, if your reasons for not wanting to raise children in the west are legitimate and for religious reasons, then the same applies to others. There is no wisdom in having nine kids in a ghetto environment and expect God to help with your poor choice. You first do the right thing then ask God for help. There is no excuse for inaction when it comes to human beings.

There is no free lunch and GOD helps those who help themselves. Besides, I am not imposing anything on anyone, didn't even use any terminology that show I can or want to impose something, just pointing out the failures of our society in the west.
Reasoning with you is like drawing water from a mirage:dwill:

Reasoning with you is like drawing water from a mirage:dwill:

:russ:

Suufiyaa tahay aan u malaynaa. Cause salafi would encourage hijrah from ardhul kufr instead of littering innocent children bound to be victims of their own environment all over the place.

Adults should and must prepare good future for their kids. There is nothing wrong with that. And whatever Allah blesses you with is from his bounty. Planning and worrying about the future for the sake of your faith and that of your future children is part of being a believer.

Note I said in a different circumstance, have as many saxib.

Random

The Sheikhs base robbing the "gaalo" on this Ayat and many more;

So enjoy what you took as booty; the spoils are lawful and good”– Koran 8:69

It is Sunnis like the former Anwar al-awlaki who propagated that stealing from the "kafir" is part of the "Jihad".

Random

It is Sunnis like the former Anwar al-awlaki who propagated that stealing from the "kafir" is part of the "Jihad".
That is talking about war bounty during the war. There is no debate that stealing is wrong

Random

Have you ever been to the duqsi? Ever heard a qutba in your life? Do you know of Quraish? The previous surahs meant that they weren't allowed to fight against them, or they're sinning. This surah allowed them to not only fight back against Quraish, but allowed them to take the belongings as spoils of war(much like they did when they robbed their belongings such as camels and food). Honestly, you're embarrassing yourself even more at this point. Show me where Somali mothers are deluded into such thinking, please. And no, a Paul Joseph Watson video isn't proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.