Somalis are mixed nation

Slavery in Somalia - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Somalia
Slavery in Somalia existed as a part of the Arab slave trade. To meet the demand for menial labor, Bantus from southeastern Africa captured by Omani Arab slave traders were sold in cumulatively large numbers over the centuries to customers in Somalia and other areas in Northeast Africa and Asia. People captured locally ...
History · ‎Origin · ‎Arab slave trade · ‎16th to 20th centuries
Bantus (Somalia) - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bantus_(Somalia)
Jump to Colonialism & the end of slavery - The Bantu are an ethnic minority group in Somalia who primarily reside in the southern part of the country, near the Juba and Shabelle rivers. They are descendants of people from various Bantu ethnic groups, whom were captured from Southeast Africa and sold into ...
Our History - Somali Bantu Community Association of LewistonAuburn ...
www.sbcmala.org/our-history.html
The Somali Bantus are the descendants of many Bantu ethnic groups found in East part of Africa like Tanzania, Mozambique and Malawi. They were brought to Somalia in the 19th century as slaves by Arabs. Most Somali Bantus who were brought as slaves in 19th centuries were from the tribe of Majindo, Makua, Manyasa, ...

Abdullahi Hussein

The G.O.A.T
Slavery in Somalia - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Somalia
Slavery in Somalia existed as a part of the Arab slave trade. To meet the demand for menial labor, Bantus from southeastern Africa captured by Omani Arab slave traders were sold in cumulatively large numbers over the centuries to customers in Somalia and other areas in Northeast Africa and Asia. People captured locally ...
History · ‎Origin · ‎Arab slave trade · ‎16th to 20th centuries
Bantus (Somalia) - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bantus_(Somalia)
Jump to Colonialism & the end of slavery - The Bantu are an ethnic minority group in Somalia who primarily reside in the southern part of the country, near the Juba and Shabelle rivers. They are descendants of people from various Bantu ethnic groups, whom were captured from Southeast Africa and sold into ...
Our History - Somali Bantu Community Association of LewistonAuburn ...
www.sbcmala.org/our-history.html
The Somali Bantus are the descendants of many Bantu ethnic groups found in East part of Africa like Tanzania, Mozambique and Malawi. They were brought to Somalia in the 19th century as slaves by Arabs. Most Somali Bantus who were brought as slaves in 19th centuries were from the tribe of Majindo, Makua, Manyasa, ...
But you said that somalia didn't sell slaves to the arabs
good old days wallahi now western somalis are lovers smh

Ethnic Somalis from Puntland are the most Cushitic of all Somalis. Zero evidence of Bantu, Arab, or Indian admixture there. Just indigenous Cushitic.
Someone specializing in race living Germany is a major step backwards for Germany. A major regression that’s only possible when you welcome Somalis.

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
Ethnic Somalis from Puntland are the most Cushitic of all Somalis. Zero evidence of Bantu, Arab, or Indian admixture there. Just indigenous Cushitic.
Puntland’s inhabitants are the purest? I know you are a very proud darood but thats bs. It all comes to the individual. If you have a real big sample size of clans native to puntland showing no recent admixture then great.

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
Cushitic cluster peaks in Puntland.

Djibouti, Somaliland = traces of Omotic & Habesha.
Ogaden, South Somalis = traces of Omotic.
some South Somalis = traces of Omotic and large amounts of Bantu or Indian & Arabian.
West Ogaden, NFD = large amounts of Omotic.
My both sides native tuulos are straight desertland and is only inhabited by one subclan and has no ajnabis. So I know that I have no recent admixture at all.

Apollo

VIP
My both sides native tuulos are straight desertland and is only inhabited by one subclan and has no ajnabis. So I know that I have no recent admixture at all.

Rural North Hawiyes are the same as Puntlanders.

Riverine and historically urban Hawiyes, not so much. You'll find more exotic shit in them.

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander

Riverine and historically urban Hawiyes, not so much. You'll find more exotic shit in them.
I would say Hawiyes that are reer miyi are not admixed compared to magaal ones from Benadir, Merka, etc. While ones from South-Central to Central aren’t.

What about Marehan folks from Gedo/Galguduud/Mudug? Just curious what you have to say about them.

Apollo

VIP
What about Marehan folks from Gedo/Galguduud/Mudug? Just curious what you have to say about them.

Similar to ''pure'' Somalis.

However, in Kenya some weird shit is going on, many Somalis there are like 25-40% Borana Oromo admixed (Borana Oromos are not pure Cushitic).

Similar to ''pure'' Somalis.

However, in Kenya some weird shit is going on, many Somalis there are like 25-40% Borana Oromo admixed (Borana Oromos are not pure Cushitic).
Interesting, that is exactly what I thought. I have no recent ajnabi in me aside from some supposed Harari from 10+ generations ago of years ago. Don't know if that is even true either.

Yeah, a lot of Somali's in Kenya and Ethiopia seem to have some sort of admixture from other groups in their regions.

As I said it all depends on the subclans history with foreigners and stuff.
True :nvjpqts:

Latest posts