Somaliland/South Yemen Brotherhood

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just banter. I don't think any of shacabka Somalis really care about Somaliland. It's just the nationalists who do want to see Somali Republic rise from it's ashes.

Yea, that's probably so. But it would surely be more effective if it was based on seriously addressing why many somalilanders want independence, the points they raise, to convince somalilanders why somalis should stick together etc I very rarely see anything like that, or it's stated very superficially. There is however a significant amount of hate, talks about financial benefit for somalia (berbera port etc), ideas pertaining to power and control. You can see that on discussions on this site.

Apollo

VIP
This is absolutely true, which is why I am very nervous how this will all end. There is no honesty or seriousness in the negotiations between somaliland and somalia, and there probably won't be any time soon. It seems to me that a war is completely inevitable, which is a shame just on the face of it. But a particular shame because it's totally and completely avoidable.
Totally agree.

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
Somaliland is as real as narnia won't happen anytime soon
I understand this is coming from a butthurt Warsangali so I'll allow cause sometimes you gotta let people vent their frustration.Yes Somaliland doesn't exist,surely Somalia controls all territory they lay claim to.

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
@Waranle

Have you no shame? Wasn't South Yemen who betrayed us and joined Ethiopia and attacked Somali forces? Why would you call them your brothers but have cuqdad on fellow Somalis.
I don't believe in Somali nationalism bro so your barking on the wrong tree.Now move along

Typical stockholm syndrome:faysalwtf::faysalwtf:
You sound like Amhara bro no offense mr. Unionist

Somaliland is leaving and there isn't anything you can do about it! They will never gain Independence but they will never be part of Somalia so they will join Ethiopia.

Thank you! Can't wait to rule you s in Berbera

Q

Queen Carawelo

Don't try to derail this thread with your victim hood inferiority complex which makes you act all aggressive and depressed when you hear about Arabs.Not all Somalis are like you.Now kindly niiko your way out of my thread

Loooooool@ MJs having victim hood inferiority complex. Siyaad bare did wonders on your people. You're basically begging Arabs..

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
We once possibly shared a common language and writing system, along with Eritrea and Ethiopia, as there are large rocks with Sabean inscriptions on them throughout North Somaliland/Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts