Somaliland region police station attacked in Borama, Awdal

Kezira

disneylanders
It is odd how they feel like their world is ending cause reer Awdal decided to start forging their own path. That kind of attachment to a people they ain't even related to isn't healthy.
They are like obsessed s it's just insane how they have brainwashed themselves to believe the nonsense they are spewing those bloody cunts

Kezira

disneylanders
Bloody jeegaan cunts

upload_2019-10-28_23-12-32.png

Tukraq

VIP
Don’t they administer their own land e.g mayors

what samaaroon in SL is wanting secession. They are progressing rapidly with many beautiful hotels. They were also welcoming to any person of Qabil when I went there. You are that kind of person who says something that only a few people agree with.
mayors :gucciwhat::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:they can get there own state and president kulaha mayor:mjlol:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
how was voting for bixi a mistake?bixi is a strong handed man who stoped the tradition of giving undeserving elders free money,let him build up the center of somaliland,the next president will deal with the "rebel scum"
his time will be used to flush out the traitors so theyll become easy target tommorow,somaliland can go on as a country if they just keep giving elders free money instead of using that money somewhere else,somaliland will adopt
Sure....

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
mayors :gucciwhat::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:they can get there own state and president kulaha mayor:mjlol:
Well if Awdal is gonna be a state they’d be a shithole without a coast. The Issa live along the coast. All I have to do is manipulate them telling that The Gadabuursi only care bout themselves. Dir ties won’t work anymore:ftw9nwa:

Tukraq

VIP
Well if Awdal is gonna be a state they’d be a shithole without a coast. The Issa live along the coast. All I have to do is manipulate them telling that The Gadabuursi only care bout themselves. Dir ties won’t work anymore:ftw9nwa:
I wouldn't sleep on the Gadabuursi, very well educated especially there diaspora, they can run laps around the Issa