Somaliland region police station attacked in Borama, Awdal

Bohol

VIP
Dablay Hubeysan Oo Saaka Weerar Ku Qaadey Saldhiga Dhexe Ee Magaalada Borama

Monday October 28, 2019 - 08:29:34

Dablay Hubeysan Oo Saaka Weerar Ku Qaadey Saldhiga Dhexe Ee Magaalada Borama

Dabley hubeysan oo aan ilaa hada la garan heybtooda ayaa waxaa ay saaka abaaro 5 subaxnimo ay weerar gaadmo ah ku qaadeen saldhiga dhexe ee magaalada Borama .

Dableyada ayaa waxaa ay iska caabin xoogan kala kulantay ciidanka Booliska Jamhuuriyada Somaliland ee saldhigaasi ku sugnaa taas oo sababtey in ay meesha ka cararaan dableyadu.

Wax khasaare ahi oo goobta ka dhacay ilaa hada lama sheegin balse shacabka magaalada Borama oo la yaaban raraastii meesha ka dhacday ayaa saaka isku soo xoontey afaafka saldhiga dhexe ee magaalada Borama

Ciidamada amaanka ayaa ku dabo jira dableyadii weeraran soo qaadey saaka

https://burcoonline.com/articles/89...-Ku-Qaadey-Saldhiga-Dhexe-Ee-Magaalada-Borama

Bohol

VIP
and how can that be true if it is

Sland region is more centralized than even Xamar was. Everything goes to Hargeisa, Berbera & Gabiley including aid money. Awdal region despite being 20-25% of the population of Sland region only gets 5% of the aid money.

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
Sland region is more centralized than even Xamar was. Everything goes to Hargeisa, Berbera & Gabiley including aid money. Awdal region despite being 20-25% of the population of Sland region only gets 5% of the aid money.

which isaaq sub clan mainly lives in these cities just asking out of curiosity

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
ladies and gents this is just in, arabs have invaded somalia and called out all their slaves belonging to the banu hashim clan to go and kiss their feet and wipe their asses

see anyone can make up shit,gadabursi are somaliland and somaliland is awdal,no one is holding a gun to their heads. somaliland simply doesn't have the resources like most of the somali states(pretentious or not) its piss poor

the power you retards in your little hideout give to somaliland is amazing,it must be some sort of flattery,and also insulting to the gadabursi clan like they can't decide who they want to side with and need you low i.q qasoors to fight for them in your little incel corner

even islam says a xasiids greatest weapon is their words/tongue cause they are too cowardly and weak to use anything else

ladies and gents this is just in, arabs have invaded somalia and called out all their slaves belonging to the banu hashim clan to go and kiss their feet and wipe their asses

see anyone can make up shit,gadabursi are somaliland and somaliland is awdal,no one is holding a gun to their heads. somaliland simply doesn't have the resources like most of the somali states(pretentious or not) its piss poor

the power you retards in your little hideout give to somaliland is amazing,it must be some sort of flattery,and also insulting to the gadabursi clan like they can't decide who they want to side with and need you low i.q qasoors to fight for them in your little incel corner

even islam says a xasiids greatest weapon is their words/tongue cause they are too cowardly and weak to use anything else

I said to someone once without awdal there is no somaliland. Awdal is the backbone of somaliland. Awdal is the province that we took back our ancestral land in 18th may 1991.
Awdal is home to the man that created the national anthem and the former president and 2 vice presidents.

Furthermore, if I was the madxweyne of SL I would focus on the gobolka galbeed from kalabaydh to lowyado. I see both awdal and salal provinces have great potential.

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
I said to someone once without awdal there is no somaliland. Awdal is the backbone of somaliland. Awdal is the province that we took back our ancestral land in 18th may 1991.
Awdal is home to the man that created the national anthem and the former president and 2 vice presidents.

Furthermore, if I was the madxweyne of SL I would focus on the gobolka galbeed from kalabaydh to lowyado. I see both awdal and salal provinces have great potential.
borama and berbera are the most well maintained cities in somaliland but here you have these qasoors saying sl is not developing awdal
without gadabursi there is no somaliland

Bohol

VIP
borama and berbera are the most well maintained cities in somaliland but here you have these qasoors saying sl is not developing awdal
without gadabursi there is no somaliland

Borama was developed by its people (they have a large diaspora) also a lot of non reer Awdal from other parts of Somalia built houses and businesses there. That is why you can find many Marehans, Hawiye & Majerteen there. I went to Borama twice (2016 & 2018).