Somaliland region police station attacked in Borama, Awdal

Bohol

VIP
Look at the ty JEEGAANs all over this thread if Samaroon wants separate state they will get it Somaliland was clan project and anyone knows this bloody cunts

It is funny many of them trying to speak for your people. The panic has set in.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Look at the ty JEEGAANs all over this thread if Samaroon wants separate state they will get it Somaliland was clan project and anyone knows this bloody cunts
tenor.gif

Invader

It is funny many of them trying to speak for your people. The panic has set in.
Okay I had enough I may start a milita to liberate my people of zeila and lughaya to secede from Awdal. We shall no longer bow down to the Gadabuursi no longer!!!

Kezira

disneylanders
ladies and gents this is just in, arabs have invaded somalia and called out all their slaves belonging to the banu hashim clan to go and kiss their feet and wipe their asses

see anyone can make up shit,gadabursi are somaliland and somaliland is awdal,no one is holding a gun to their heads. somaliland simply doesn't have the resources like most of the somali states(pretentious or not) its piss poor

the power you retards in your little hideout give to somaliland is amazing,it must be some sort of flattery,and also insulting to the gadabursi clan like they can't decide who they want to side with and need you low i.q qasoors to fight for them in your little incel corner

even islam says a xasiids greatest weapon is their words/tongue cause they are too cowardly and weak to use anything else
Shut up you lying scum bloody rat no real Samaroon is for sambusa state

Kezira

disneylanders
I said to someone once without awdal there is no somaliland. Awdal is the backbone of somaliland. Awdal is the province that we took back our ancestral land in 18th may 1991.
Awdal is home to the man that created the national anthem and the former president and 2 vice presidents.

Furthermore, if I was the madxweyne of SL I would focus on the gobolka galbeed from kalabaydh to lowyado. I see both awdal and salal provinces have great potential.
Your mother has great potential too in bed but that is not the subject today you hateful Jeegaan piece of shit. Why is it you burn at the though of Samaroon adminsitrating their own land. Are you afraid you will get fuked in the arse?

Invader

Your mother has great potential too in bed but that is not the subject today you hateful Jeegaan piece of shit. Why is it you burn at the though of Samaroon adminsitrating their own land. Are you afraid you will get fuked in the arse?
Don’t they administer their own land e.g mayors
Shut up you lying scum bloody rat no real Samaroon is for sambusa state
what samaaroon in SL is wanting secession. They are progressing rapidly with many beautiful hotels. They were also welcoming to any person of Qabil when I went there. You are that kind of person who says something that only a few people agree with.

Don’t they administer their own land e.g mayors

what samaaroon in SL is wanting secession. They are progressing rapidly with many beautiful hotels. They were also welcoming to any person of Qabil when I went there. You are that kind of person who says something that only a few people agree with.

True, I've been to boroma and it has the same hospitality as in burco.

Trending