Somaliland region police station attacked in Borama, Awdal

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
Plus, eventhough Dahir rayalle was the best president of somaliland. How did he got forgiven?
If you do good things, people will forgive you for your past. This musa bihi guy is hell bent on grievances, he is not showing leadership in unitying people in the face of many obstacles. If you cant develop at least keep the peace. This Bihi guy will go down as the worst. He has basically vendetta and wants revenge for whatever happened to him back in the days. He is stealing lands, plotting against the very people who put him up there. This is what happens when incompetent persons get to high positions. They let their emotions and families root. Unlike past president who only built villas for themselves, this clown is taking the whole crown to his hood.

:mjlol::susp::comeon:

If you do good things, people will forgive you for your past. This musa bihi guy is hell bent on grievances, he is not showing leadership in unitying people in the face of many obstacles. If you cant develop at least keep the peace. This Bihi guy will go down as the worst. He has basically vendetta and wants revenge for whatever happened to him back in the days. He is stealing lands, plotting against the very people who put him up there. This is what happens when incompetent persons get to high positions. They let their emotions and families root. Unlike past president who only built villas for themselves, this clown is taking the whole crown to his hood.

True, I remember hearing the complaints from the saad musa residents of hargeysa claiming that he needs the land to build a house or something. Plus, he wants to take land from that small town in awdal province near the maroodi jeex provincial border called ceel sheikh.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Borama was peaceful even under Siad Bare apart from when the SNM attacked it. Borama doesn't need Sland region to be peaceful, those are the facts.
Stop conjuring about the past and move forward. The diaspora and the government are busy developing Boroma. If they were neglected by SL there would already be a civil war. If you’re HY why are you not happy that your people liberated the people of Somaliland from mass genocide. I’m kinda doubting you:confused:.

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
Stop conjuring about the past and move forward. The diaspora and the government are busy developing Boroma. If they were neglected by SL there would already be a civil war. If you’re HY why are you not happy that your people liberated the people of Somaliland from mass genocide. I’m kinda doubting you:confused:.

cause he isn't

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾

I don’t want Bixi. I feel like he’s making the other tribes look inferior and only developing Hargeisa. I’ve been to my home town and there are still houses riddled with bullet holes that haven’t even been demolished. I want a better president in my opinion i would rather have a president uniting the nation then segregating it.

Nah, he is deffo not issaq. This guy username is a town that is mostly homogeneously dhulbahante in southern togdheer near the ethopian border.

I don’t want Bixi. I feel like he’s making the other tribes look inferior and only developing Hargeisa. I’ve been to my home town and there are still houses riddled with bullet holes that haven’t even been demolished. I want a better president in my opinion i would rather have a president uniting the nation then segregating it.

True, I just hope the situation in awdal can be resolved through elders and politicians from ucid and wadani

Bohol

VIP

:pachah1:

Kezira

disneylanders
Look at the ty JEEGAANs all over this thread if Samaroon wants separate state they will get it Somaliland was clan project and anyone knows this bloody cunts