Somaliland region pleads to Taiwan to help them acquire their air space controll and revenues from the FGS

Som

VIP
Instead of going to Mogdishu to have a sit Down with their Somali FGS official the anti-Somali and Pro-foreign region choose to beg Taiwan to have their air control revenues forwarded to them lol

At this point it's clear that Somaliland leaders are just lying to their people. No intelligent person can believe that Taiwan can do anything on Somaliland's airspace. This what somaliland politicians want, they want money and power and they'll lie to their citizen with this independence BS so that they are distracted from the unemployment and poverty in Somaliland. If I was a Somalilander i would be very angry and I would feel betrayed

At this point it's clear that Somaliland leaders are just lying to their people. No intelligent person can believe that Taiwan can do anything on Somaliland's airspace. This what somaliland politicians want, they want money and power and they'll lie to their citizen with this independence BS so that they are distracted from the unemployment and poverty in Somaliland. If I was a Somalilander i would be very angry and I would feel betrayed
Stop with the faux outrage, dude. Reer SL have clearly moved on, you should do the same. Stop calaacaling about it everyday.

ZodiaK

VIP

1644504607679.jpeg

1644504613506.jpeg

1644504622386.jpeg

Stop with the faux outrage, dude. Reer SL have clearly moved on, you should do the same. Stop calaacaling about it everyday.

These jabartis are all cuqdad filled rodents and they all have a mental breakdown when it comes to Somaliland moving forward. Just enjoy it mate:russ:

South Sudan,Ertriea, east timor became countries by their ex capital cities approval.

Let them play and give south Somalia time to became stable then it will be game over for them.

Actually JSL is already independent and so is Migiurtinia province the difference is Migiurtinia province has not yet announced their de facto independence

Would you agree with Puntland and Jubaland getting independence from Somalia if they asked Xamar for it the same way you would for Somaliland?

@Manafesto is not against independence from Muqdisho. The clan federalists/confederalists want JSL to copy Migiurtinia province. De facto independence disguised as federalism

There are more cities in North West than just Hargeisa. The citation I made from Wikipedia only said British Somaliland. And no, it's not like claiming extra terrestrials. SYL was very popular in the south. Highly likely there was an office there even if they weren't the most popular among isaaq. Back then we didn't have that much hate with each other. Do you think your tribe would say no you can't have an office here back then? Now a days that's a hell No! Nothing from the south here, but back then not likely.

A Wikipedia citations says yes there was an office (we can agree not the most reliable source), amongst hearsay. Prove me wrong and I won't deny this.

The burden of proof is on you

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

At this point its clear MrCheese is lying to his cousins about JSL representation. The JSL government controls more Somaaliweyn territory than MrCheese under AMISOM/ENDF protection. If I was a westGedo cousin of MrCheese, or cousins in their remaining terriotoires of Galgaduud/Mudug, I would be very angry and feel betrayed that MrCheese presents Isaaq fugitives as JSL representatives instead of liberating westGedo and westCabdudwaaq from al shabaab and the children of mujaahid general Caydiid

These jabartis are all cuqdad filled rodents and they all have a mental breakdown when it comes to Somaliland moving forward. Just enjoy it mate:russ:
I know, it's good to remind them once in a while. Their tears whenever there's positive news coming out of Somaliland, is almost as good as the news of the development. They still haven't recovered from the breakdowns they had from the Berbera development.
:lolbron:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Actually JSL is already independent and so is Migiurtinia province the difference is Migiurtinia province has not yet announced their de facto independence

@Manafesto is not against independence from Muqdisho. The clan federalists/confederalists want JSL to copy Migiurtinia province. De facto independence disguised as federalism

The burden of proof is on you

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

At this point its clear MrCheese is lying to his cousins about JSL representation. The JSL government controls more Somaaliweyn territory than MrCheese under AMISOM/ENDF protection. If I was a westGedo cousin of MrCheese, or cousins in their remaining terriotoires of Galgaduud/Mudug, I would be very angry and feel betrayed that MrCheese presents Isaaq fugitives as JSL representatives instead of liberating westGedo and westCabdudwaaq from al shabaab and the children of mujaahid general Caydiid

At least Miguirtania region was never abondeded nor did their citizens begged their colonizers to keep colonzing them like Somaliland

Both of our Manorchs had to he leveled up to the ground with an air raid and both Kings had to be arrested which is totally different than what happened in the Traingle desert state you hail from lol.
IMG_20220209_150941.jpg

Ain’t no way niggas were in their feels over a port.

:dead:
You clearly don't know how deep the cuqdad some of your folks have towards Somaliland goes. They'll have conniptions if Somaliland builds a barkad, let alone one of the best ports in Africa.

Just look at how many nonsense anti-JSL threads they write based on twitter gossip and hearsay. Also, go back to the Sspot threads around the time of the port development and you'll see your ppl's maroor dilaac left, right and centre.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Ain’t no way niggas were in their feels over a port.

:dead:

Lol ,Berbera port is closed since the beginning of this year,DP world is moving out to Bossaso and we have Garcad already in operation(the biggest localy funded project in the African Continent).:banderas:

Lol ,Berbera port is closed since the beginning of this year,DP world is moving out to Bossaso.:banderas:
Exhibit 9,876,543,210b of Jaberti cuqdad leading to them telling eachother BS stories to help them get to sleep better.
:damn:

@Periplus
See above the kind of breakdowns your people have over Berbera. This cuqdad laden simpleton believes that a $1b state of the art port is going to be replaced by the abandoned dinghy jetty that is Bosasso.

:mjlol:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Lol ,Berbera port is closed since the beginning of this year,DP world is moving out to Bossaso and we have Garcad already in operation(the biggest localky funded project in the African Continent).:banderas:

My awoowe invested in garacad so I hope it’s successful for his sake lol.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Exhibit 9,876,543,210b of Jaberti cuqdad leading to them telling eachother BS stories to help them get to sleep better.

@Periplus
See above the kind of breakdowns your people have over Berbera. This cuqdad laden simpleton believes that a $1b state of the art port is going to be replaced by the abandoned dinghy jetty that is Bosasso.

Tell me how 1 billion dollar investment is not operational for a month and half now?:snoop:

ZodiaK

VIP

@Periplus

Somaliland raised the blue flag because somaliland wanted greater Somali nation five somali countries United as one before colonialism we were not same country this is a historic fact the only thing the two countries share is language but not history. Eritrea was part of Ethiopia before Italian colonialisms somaliland was not part of somalia before colonialism
Somaliland wasn't part of Somalia before colonization ,because it didn't exist lol. Dumbass
different history ,different culture what's next different looks :mjlol:

Fb Somalia and somaliland have two distinct histories somaliland shares a longer history with Ethiopia then. With Somalia this is a fact both adal fiat were respectfully weee both shared somaliland Abyssinian entities this is a historic fact. Syl opening an office in somaliland means little they opened one in Ethiopia diredawa two. It means nothing the British defeating the Italians and ruling Italian Somalia for a brief time also doesn’t negate the fact that Somaliland and Somalia were always two distinct countries. And nations the pan ethnic Somalism was not a ideology based on nation states but whide Somali ethno nationalism similar to Arab unity and stuff related to that. I hope that clears it up

Bundesliga as if Somalia existed before u lot Became Italian spaghetti eaters. Come on we are talking about. Ajuuraan and Gobroon sultanates these folks had nothing to do with somaliland or it’s people. Our land was always called ard somaal by Egyptians and Turks Even in ancient time somaliland shared more with Axum then any other entity in the horn

This nonsense that Ethiopia inspired somaliland independence is just crazy talk if that is the case why don’t. The Ethiopians recognise somaliland independence, somaliland independence reclamation of its independence is solely from the people of somaliland in 1961 we did a coupe to make somaliland indepedent alhamdulilah we have this independence now today

Trending