Somaliland region pleads to Taiwan to help them acquire their air space controll and revenues from the FGS

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Bullshit. The SYL had no office in Hargeisa and had nothing to do with Somaliland independence from the British. Somaliland independence was achieved by the people of Somaliland alone.

Both of Somaliland and SNM is an Ethiopian Col.Moog Creation in the 1980s, even the Ethiopians were surprised that they actually created the idea of separation from Somalia in the heart of regular Landers.

Somaliland is an FMS state just like Puntland,Jubbaland, Hirshabelle etc, if Somaliland was ever a country they wouldn't be begging another unrecognized country to controll their air space.

Both of Somaliland and SNM is an Ethiopian Col.Moog Creation in the 1980s, even the Ethiopians were surprised that they actually created the idea of separation from Somalia in the heart of regular Landers.

Tell me, did this Col. Moog habitually b**chslap your beloved leader AY like all Ethiopian military heads did? Is that why you are spreading nonsense rumours about him?

Last edited:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Tell me, did this Col. Moog probably habitually b**chslap your beloved leader AY like all Ethiopian military heads did? Is that why you are spreading nonsense rumours about him?

Keep your Cuqdadd tucked in your heart untill your are laid in the grave, I know your type.:drakekidding:

Keep your Cuqdadd tucked in your heart untill your are laid in the grave, I know your type.:drakekidding:
pot-kettle.gif

Bullshit. The SYL had no office in Hargeisa and had nothing to do with Somaliland independence from the British. Somaliland independence was achieved by the people of Somaliland alone.
By 1948, following an official visit to the territory by the Four Power Commission, the SYC was a well-structured political unit,[2] Abdullahi Issa was elected as its Secretary General and renamed itself as the Somali Youth League (SYL) and began to open offices not only in Italian and British Somaliland, but also in the Ogaden and in the Northern Frontier District (NFD).

Wikipedia?
giphy.gif
The SNL was the popular political party among isaaq. SYL still had office inside british somaliland with some isaaq members. What political party did Egal belong to? I'll help you.

Biography​

Muhammad Haji Ibrahim Egal was born in Odweyne, British Somaliland in 1928, and he was educated in Britain before entering politics with the Somali Youth League.

Last edited:
The SNL was the popular political party among isaaq. SYL still had office inside british somaliland with some isaaq members. What political party did Egal belong to? I'll help you.

Biography​

Muhammad Haji Ibrahim Egal was born in Odweyne, British Somaliland in 1928, and he was educated in Britain before entering politics with the Somali Youth League.
Total and utter BS. Completely made up.

Somaliland had its own political parties: SNL (Led by Cigaal AUN), NUF (led by Michael Mariano) & USP. Cigaal was the head of the SNL party until unification in 1960.
Cigaal had nothing to do with the SYL until after unification in 1960.

Total and utter BS. Completely made up.

Somaliland had its own political parties: SNL (Led by Cigaal AUN), NUF (led by Michael Mariano) & USP. Cigaal was the head of the SNL party until unification in 1960.
Cigaal had nothing to do with the SYL until after unification in 1960.
You like to twist words of history to fit your fantasies. Replace unification with the word independence.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

I am not the dumb nigga who is promoting a IC donor depending desert region to secced from another IC receipt.

Even your British colonizer abandoned Somaliland twice since there is nothing to gain colonzing a region where there is no human capital or productivity and drug abuse is rampant.
IMG_20220209_150941.jpg

Last edited:
There was syl office in North West. The SNL were the most popular amongst isaaq. Not making shit up. SYL even had office in NFD and Ogadenia.
Utter horseshit. The SYL had nothing to do with Somaliland. The non-Isaaq clans were largely with the USP, except for small factions that allied with the SNL & NUF parties.

Stop making shit up.

Utter horseshit. The SYL had nothing to do with Somaliland. The non-Isaaq clans were largely with the USP, except for small factions that allied with the SNL & NUF parties.

Stop making shit up.
Other than Wikipedia and from what ppl say, I can't find any literature to confirm nor debunk my statement regarding SYL office in the North West. Just because we disagree on 90% of somali politics doesn't mean I'm making shit up. If we can find reliable source to debunk my claim I'll admit my fault, if Wikipedia and what people have told me is right; then it is what it is.

Other than Wikipedia and from what ppl say, I can't find any literature to confirm nor debunk my statement regarding SYL office in the North West. Just because we disagree on 90% of somali politics doesn't mean I'm making shit up. If we can find reliable source to debunk my claim I'll admit my fault, if Wikipedia and what people have told me is right; then it is what it is.
What wikipedia and people have told you is horseshit. Your problem is that you are running around here stating it as fact.

It is you who tried to back @FBIsomalia bullshit claim that the SYL had an office in Hargeisa in the 1940's. The onus is therefore on you to provide reliable evidence supporting it. Asking me for evidence debunking it is like you claiming that extra-terrestrials were in Hargeisa in 1940, and then asking me to prove that there were no extra-terrestrials there.

What wikipedia and people have told you is horseshit. Your problem is that you are running around here stating it as fact.

It is you who tried to back @FBIsomalia bullshit claim that the SYL had an office in Hargeisa in the 1940's. The onus is therefore on you to provide reliable evidence supporting it. Asking me for evidence debunking it is like you claiming that extra-terrestrials were in Hargeisa in 1940, and then asking me to prove that there were no extra-terrestrials there.
There are more cities in North West than just Hargeisa. The citation I made from Wikipedia only said British Somaliland. And no, it's not like claiming extra terrestrials. SYL was very popular in the south. Highly likely there was an office there even if they weren't the most popular among isaaq. Back then we didn't have that much hate with each other. Do you think your tribe would say no you can't have an office here back then? Now a days that's a hell No! Nothing from the south here, but back then not likely.

A Wikipedia citations says yes there was an office (we can agree not the most reliable source), amongst hearsay. Prove me wrong and I won't deny this.

Last edited:
Other than Hargiesa, there are more cities in North West The citation I made from Wikipedia only said British Somaliland. And no, it's not like claiming extra terrestrials. SYL was very popular in the south. Highly likely there was an office there even if they weren't the most popular among isaaq. Back then we didn't have that much hate with each other. Do you think your tribe would say no you can't have an office here back then? Now a days that's a hell No! Nothing from the south here, but back then not likely.

A Wikipedia citations says yes there was an office (we can agree not the most reliable source), amongst hearsay. Prove me wrong and I won't deny this.
Look kid, just take the L here and move on. You haven't a clue what you're talking about here.

For the record, I never said anything about SYL not being liked or being hated in Somaliland. Quite the opposite, I'm sure they would've been very well liked had people really known about them. The reality is they just didn't have a presence in Somaliland till after 1960.

One last piece of advise: don't believe the rubbish that @FBIsomalia makes up - he's not the sharpest tool in the shed and makes up nonsensical history to suit his cuqdad ridden narrative.

Look kid, just take the L here and move on. You haven't a clue what you're talking about here.

For the record, I never said anything about SYL not being liked or being hated in Somaliland. Quite the opposite, I'm sure they would've been very well liked had people really known about them. The reality is they just didn't have a presence in Somaliland till after 1960.

One last piece of advise: don't believe the rubbish that @FBIsomalia makes up - he's not the sharpest tool in the shed and makes up nonsensical history to suit his cuqdad ridden narrative.
FYI: If I believed what he said against your denial I wouldn't have looked it up for myself. If I don't know something I attempt to find the answer.
] I. M. Lewis, A pastoral democracy: a study of pastoralism and politics among the Northern Somali of the Horn of Africa, (LIT Verlag Münster: 1999), p.304. That's the book and page that who ever put that info wikipedia is citing. I want to see for myself if it's true or bullshit citation... for free tho lol

FYI: If I believed what he said against your denial I wouldn't have looked it up for myself. If I don't know something I attempt to find the answer.
] I. M. Lewis, A pastoral democracy: a study of pastoralism and politics among the Northern Somali of the Horn of Africa, (LIT Verlag Münster: 1999), p.304. That's the book and page that who ever put that info wikipedia is citing. I want to see for myself if it's true or bullshit citation... for free tho lol
Again, the onus is on you to provide evidence supporting your claim,

Beyond that, you've done a bad job even reading Wikipedia. The above reference you quoted is for the claim that "By 1948, following an official visit to the territory by the Four Power Commission, the SYC was a well-structured political unit". No reference is provided for the claim that the "SYL opened offices in British Somaliland." Because it is horse manure of the Jaberti kind.

Trending

Latest posts