Somaliland region Intelligence chief for Sool assassinated

Haa that is true. He is a staunch supporter of puntland, having been there since its opening. He is my garaad, he is also very elderly, so we respect him out of tradition. But we are tired of waiting upon puntland, who have shown their disinterest in liberating our regions, highlighted by LA being in occupation since 2007

What sub clan of ugaadhyahan are you?

And you too @Dharbash

Last edited:
Yes walaal, the garaad is my uncle, we are from the same sub clan.

His younger brother was present when we went to ask for my now sister in laws hand in marriage.

Which town are you from?
Nin sare :samwelcome:

My family is from Ceerigaabo.

My reer miyi uncles live mainly in Fiqi fuliye, Damala xagare and Awr boogeys.

I am Ali Naaleeye, Bihina Caraale.

What about you? Where do you live? What is your subclan?

Yes walaal, the garaad is my uncle, we are from the same sub clan.

His younger brother was present when we went to ask for my now sister in laws hand in marriage.

Which town are you from?

What is the subclan of the assassin and the victim too

Nin sare :samwelcome:

My family is from Ceerigaabo.

My reer miyi uncles live mainly in Fiqi fuliye, Damala xagare and Awr boogeys.

I am Ali Naaleeye, Bihina Caraale.

What about you? Where do you live? What is your subclan?

My family are from Sarmaanyo.

My clan is Mahmoud Ugaadhyahan. Tho my family also live in Xudun,Taleex and other places.

the diaspora dhulos hate Somaliland in a sick way lol

Where tf is that starscream guy? There mostly like him.
RIP Starscream, he was a serious heavyweight on this section.

He quit posting on this section because dude explained dhulbahante politics a thousand times but the average poster on this section suffers from short memory loss and will ask the same question a month later.

Also I think he got banned..

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC

He quit posting on this section because dude explained dhulbahante politics a thousand times but the average poster on this section suffers from short memory loss and will ask the same question a month later.

He comes on every month or so, one of my favourite dhulbahante users :wow:

That guy was hilarious in a dark way. One of my favorite posters. Was a good reference forsure.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Horta Jaamac Siyaad are our closest kin as Ugaadhyahan Siyaad.

Both those families have selfish politicians forcing their relatives on a paid agenda. To hell even Ugaadhyahan have Ina Cali Koore and co. My uncles are soldiers for SL in Ceerigaabo as there is no other source of income, bar remittance.

If N&N were to give us a way out, all dhulo would unite and simultaneously attack I block. But as there is no alternative, and our people are reer miyi, so we just wanna live in peace. There were even droughts the last time I spoke with my family back home.

We will live in peace insha Allah ... for now
Death before dishonor fuckin dhulos... What's somaliland have that u don't Doqonki nabi muse habare ba tahay nabad iyo nolol waxban kuma qabaneso ee waqtiga ha iskaga dhumin.... Grow some balls naagyahow naagow dhale
VH9GDj3.png

Death before dishonor fuckin dhulos... What's somaliland have that u don't Doqonki nabi muse habare ba tahay nabad iyo nolol waxban kuma qabaneso ee waqtiga ha iskaga dhumin.... Grow some balls naagyahow naagow dhale View attachment 99581
N&N will either destroy federalism or will give us a state of our own. Puntland will talk sweet but will not liberate LA, or any of our lands, as they have other priorities. You are the first attackers of a federal attempt for our people. Tukaraq war all dhulos sided with you, even pro-khaatumo. But you disappointed like you always have, like you did in Kalshaale, when it was dhulo vs all I block. Munaafiqyahow labo wajelaha ah, don't tell me what to do! I even heard you are considering creating an independent Butland. Ileyn you with your SSDF were the first rebel movement against the Somali government, with SNM following your footsteps. People say Harti, I say illahay ha u naxariisto

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
N&N will either destroy federalism or will give us a state of our own. Puntland will talk sweet but will not liberate LA, or any of our lands, as they have other priorities. You are the first attackers of a federal attempt for our people. Tukaraq war all dhulos sided with you, even pro-khaatumo. But you disappointed like you always have, like you did in Kalshaale, when it was dhulo vs all I block. Munaafiqyahow labo wajelaha ah, don't tell me what to do! I even heard you are considering creating an independent Butland. Ileyn you with your SSDF were the first rebel movement against the Somali government, with SNM following your footsteps. People say Harti, I say illahay ha u naxariisto
Silka hoyada u sheeg

Why don’t you unite 1st. Liberate lasanod from who? Last I checked it was 2 Dhulo subclans that gave it away. It’s an internal issue. And other dhulos from what I heard didn’t help in the kalshaale the way omar Mohamud did. So it was just reer Hagar with some Omar Mohamud vs Somaliland on their own. As for tukaraq, isaaq wouldn’t even be there had it not been for dhulos.

No one will give you a state on your own when guys like Ali khalif would block anything anti Somaliland. The dabolifs in your tribe is frankly shocking with all due respect.