Somaliland region Intelligence chief for Sool assassinated

Lol your actually right. I remember talking to this dhulo kid on twitter. I said to him I rather give your land away to puntland and he went off about puntland saying he hates you guys even more and would rather pick somaliland over their own harti cousins :mjkkk:

used to be in a Groupchat with some Dhuls, they used to Karbaash the Mijerteenis everyday and would claim SL infront of them, and when the MJs went offline they would start sending Anti-isaaq Darwish poems:mjlol: But it’s all great, as long as they claim SL:manny:

Laascaaanood is one of the only Cities that got spared from SNM, heard a SNM mujahid told Axmed Mire to spare his Reer abti.
Man this Axmed Mire was a bahal:susp:

we iz loyal we iz strong we iz smart. All we need iz for N&N to believe in us.

No one is stoping dhulos from joining N&N just know this SL borders are defined and your garaacs agreed to join SL. Reality beats some buthurt diaspora kid any day.

Laas anod and 90% of sool is firmly under SL its not like we attacked dhulos or anything its because they saw the light. Loser like to talk " we iz only doing this for the money" you know who else says that? prostitutes!! Don't disgrace your people like they don't know whats good for them.
We eating good! Just for some reer miyi to stand on the outskirts of cities every week and record a video stating their support for SL, a flag on a pole and then money flows in. Two way policy as a temporary solution until the somali government sorts itself out and liberates all its rightful land

We eating good! Just for some reer miyi to stand on the outskirts of cities every week and record a video stating their support for SL, a flag on a pole and then money flows in. Two way policy as a temporary solution until the somali government sorts itself out and liberates all its rightful land

Somalia liberates all its righful land?
Somalia Waqooyi waxba kama galin Hadii runta loo hadlo, Its just a Somali italiana gov. Only benefiting Konfur

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
sure you are meanwhile we also get some tax money :trumpsmirk:

Laascaaanood is one of the only Cities that got spared from SNM, heard a SNM mujahid told Axmed Mire to spare his Reer abti.
Man this Axmed Mire was a bahal:susp:
Laascaanood was home to former generals under Siyaad Baare. You guys knew it was a no go zone. Better to attack reer miyi after telling them to lower their weapons

Laascaanood was home to former generals under Siyaad Baare. You guys knew it was a no go zone. Better to attack reer miyi after telling them to lower their weapons

No go zone? The story i told u is true, they went to xudun and those places, I’m grateful for that, Laaska is peacefully under SL

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
you remind me of sidechicks . After paying for the rent,buying them cloths,giving them food one day they turn on you like "you don't owe me, i am my own woman"

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
used to be in a Groupchat with some Dhuls, they used to Karbaash the Mijerteenis everyday and would claim SL infront of them, and when the MJs went offline they would start sending Anti-isaaq Darwish poems:mjlol: But it’s all great, as long as they claim SL:manny:

we iz loyal we iz strong we iz smart. All we need iz for N&N to believe in us.

No one is stoping dhulos from joining N&N just know this SL borders are defined and your garaacs agreed to join SL. Reality beats some buthurt diaspora kid any day.

Laas anod and 90% of sool is firmly under SL its not like we attacked dhulos or anything its because they saw the light. Loser like to talk " we iz only doing this for the money" you know who else says that? prostitutes!! Don't disgrace your people like they don't know whats good for them.
:dead::dead:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
It already happened. I can't remember if it was last year or the year before but a Dhulbahante politician was talking about how proud he was of his SNM history.
:chrisfreshhah:
I guess Sl Pl border won't change then