Somaliland region Intelligence chief for Sool assassinated

The people of Laascaanood are very pro Somaliland so it is hard to imagine a rebel group forming from them.
I hear the opposite. That they’re not pro Somaliland and are very against it. And that it’s cambaashe militia that hold them hostage politically.

Seems like some cracks are beginning to emerge :ehh:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Yes its time, Khaatumo/Puntland combined forces will free Laascaanood soon from this horrible Isaaq occupation. Laascaanood will be free Daarood will be free from occupation sooon!

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I hear the opposite. That they’re not pro Somaliland and are very against it. And that it’s cambaashe militia that hold them hostage politically.

Seems like some cracks are beginning to emerge :ehh:
Does Cambaashe's militia hold them hostage on the internet and in the diaspora as well?
:drakekidding:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The question is what are the subclans of the victim and the terriorist

The people of Laascaanood are very pro Somaliland so it is hard to imagine a rebel group forming from them.

Yes its time, Khaatumo/Puntland combined forces will free Laascaanood soon from this horrible Isaaq occupation. Laascaanood will be free Daarood will be free from occupation sooon!

LaasCaanood has SL democracy thanks to JS and BahArarsame

the diaspora dhulos hate Somaliland in a sick way lol

Where tf is that starscream guy? There mostly like him.

The qurbojoog have nostalgia. They only remember their days of their AaboAfweyne, before SNM liberated the North and then their defeated proAfweyne clan agreeing to peace on SNM terms.

Last edited:
This website is very harsh on Dhulbahante clan. They have been dealt very bad hand. As a clan they are very admirable warrior tribe but due to their position they get stuck between two larger clans

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Trust me they hate PL more lol
Lol your actually right. I remember talking to this dhulo kid on twitter. I said to him I rather give your land away to puntland and he went off about puntland saying he hates you guys even more and would rather pick somaliland over their own harti cousins :mjkkk:

@Soomaaliweyn @Dharbash

Do you see how bararsame and jama siyaad played with your once great name? They made little habar jeclo feel invincible towards you. :francis:

I expect you guys to start exterminating them in lasanod:ufdup:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Lol your actually right. I remember talking to this dhulo kid on twitter. I said to him I rather give your land away to puntland and he went off about puntland saying he hates you guys even more and would rather pick somaliland over their own harti cousins :mjkkk:
Time to absorb them then. Imagine if they joined the Isaaq clan :ftw9nwa:
:silanyolaugh: