Somaliland Police beats up woman

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
police brutality exists in every country m8. our police force isn't the best but i will all ways support them for keeping the peace in SL:salute:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Not the head of police, a regular street police and got rightly fired because of this. Good job, give their due boowe.
Thanks for info, I heard some speculations about this so thought it was the truth. Even so this, looks awful given they have a history of doing this in the past in gabiley district

we will see more of this, as people now have smart phones to capture this. i blame this on corruption, lack of training and low salary.

beating up a woman like that is disgraceful.

Thanks for info, I heard some speculations about this so thought it was the truth. Even so this, looks awful given they have a history of doing this in the past in gabiley district

Hearsay is not a source, why would you believe this non sense from social media? The head of the police is a god fearing man and you lied about of him for cheap FKD....

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Justice does not discriminate if the women was breaking the law or refusing to cooperate with police than a beating is justifiable otherwise the police officer should be fired.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
If Puntland is Kufsiland what shall we call SL? Women beater-land? I heard Ogaden already had that title though :browtf:
Sexual violence/rape is more prevalent in Somaliland not counting the unreported ones. Puntland was also the first to pass legislation against sexual violence.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Sexual violence/rape is more prevalent in Somaliland not counting the unreported ones. Puntland was also the first to pass legislation against sexual violence.

Somaliland has 3x the population but similar number of cases as Puntland. That’s not good

Trending