Somaliland Police beats up woman

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
This is the second case in this year alone where a somaliland officer abusing women. They need to have the same energy with Ethiopians and not women.

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
He should not only be fired, he should face a jail penalty for assaulting a woman.
I will agree with you, but I hope this is your last time of demonstrating a higher way of thinking. Cant be seen, liking a comment by an arab booty clapper.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
@Lordilord nasabnimada wa lo dhashe you will never see majerteen man hitting majerteen women in public waxasi daqan uma lihin @Gibiin-Udug
Never say never, it will happen because you said this

ElectricOnlyDogwoodclubgall-small.gif

Somaliland Police have detained a man who has raped and killed a 15 year-old woman in Lugyaha district in Awdal province.

The incident has panicked locals in Lughaya district.

At the same time, the police boss has dismissed with immediate effect a corporal police officer who has been caught-red handed for slapping a young girl in Hargeisa.

A tape recorded during the police officer slapping the young girl has spread like a wildfire in social media.

The police boss posted a statement relieving the corporal police officer from all duties.

Mr. Mahad Abdi Osman has been dismissed after hours of harassing the young girl.

The official police statement added that the police are a close friend of the public, so we have fired him as he committed an act of harassment while in uniform.

The new police officer who has been in office for a short time has taken steps in the right direction as the public greeted them with enthusiasm.

http://somalilandstandard.com/somal...ed-and-killed-a-15-year-old-woman-in-lughaya/

Trending

Latest posts