Somalia does have stable authoritarian government.

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
Al-Shabab is a democratic 4.5 system with an international system called federalism. :mybusiness:

Al-Shabab is much harder to discern compared to terrorist in the rest of the world(ISIS). Al-shabab in Somalia is much more complex. Forget the outside investments from other countries to Al-shabab, its not that important. Al-Mafia/Al-Shabab is the authority of Somalia, and their motto: "contained chaos equals profit". They are Co-owned by many clan leaders. They only allowed Federalism as a guise to increase their power, to be allowed a foothold in the international scene. Everything that needs to be done, has to go through them. They arn't united either, everybody has their own postal code in Somalia. This is the simplified version for you, its much more intricate.

If you only knew the truth. You would have nuked the whole of Somalia. Al-shabab isnt someone with a gun and bomb. Al-shabab is a business, and as every business in the world. Its all about the MONEY.

The only people that I can say for sure are innocent in Somalia are "The people being killed". The camel herders and the poor people. Those Somali National guards, AMISOM and USA-drones kill daily. The Big clans have injustly called small tribes Al-shabab while they themselves are guilty of such atrocities.

The cycle still goes on: the orphan, the hungry, the mentally ill, the poor are all joining and working for the same people who were oppressing them. Still dying for Allah, while hindsight religion has been used to control them. Just pawns, to be used and discarded.

When the pawns arent an option, use your own clansmen in high positions in the military.

If Somalia becomes stable, many are going to lose their job. So everybody is in cahoot with each other, to never let it happen.

The only people who arent embracing the new world order is: Somaliland. There is a important reason for that. They dont put hit on each other. Its the ideology. I have been to Hargeisa and Garowe. The minister in Hargeisa was walking around plainly with me in the city center, while the civil servant in Garowe needed a soldier everywhere he went. Both were family, but I understood why Somaliland doesnt want Darood to infect them. Dont forget Somaliland are brainwashing their new generation to accept the western ideologies(Anti-Islam) by allowing white funded schools. So I predict same sex marriage will be allowed in 70-120 years in Somaliland.:liberaltears::chrisfreshhah:

There are no terrorist, only opportunist.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I have been to both as well, I believe they both are moving forwards. Imagine, I met Deni and without any problems. We literally walked together outside the state house and came back. No guards, no issue. Same with Somaliland. The mayor was walking normal and drinking tea, heck I was there when Bixi just came to play football. Mogadishu has too much fear, they don't even come out to the courtyard of their hotel, let alone outside. But, is it the Darood who are causing issues, or even disrupting the peace. No, it is all sides. Why didn't Musa Bixi just kick me away if "Darood" is the issue. Because, it ain't!

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
I have been to both as well, I believe they both are moving forwards. Imagine, I met Deni and without any problems. We literally walked together outside the state house and came back. No guards, no issue. Same with Somaliland. The mayor was walking normal and drinking tea, heck I was there when Bixi just came to play football. Mogadishu has too much fear, they don't even come out to the courtyard of their hotel, let alone outside. But, is it the Darood who are causing issues, or even disrupting the peace. No, it is all sides. Why didn't Musa Bixi just kick me away if "Darood" is the issue. Because, it ain't!
He needs the Darood, most likely. But he doesnt want their principals. Letting an innocent girl be raped, while A darood watches. Is something Musa Bixi doesnt like. He tolerates you, but he still wants that border. His own country not corrupted by psychopaths.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
He needs the Darood, most likely. But he doesnt want their principals. Letting an innocent girl be raped, while A darood watches. Is something Musa Bixi doesnt like. He tolerates you, but he still wants that border. His own country not corrupted by psychopaths.
Once again. Below the belt line. @AhmedSmelly, don't you think it is too much now. Every arguement!

He only needs the contracts and the moneys. Nah, lets be real. He is a millionaire by the end of his term, the same way Silyano ended like a millionaire. Simply, he is sucking the money out of the people. They have no principle. Heck, you got a guy, who's paycheck comes from the guy you "So-called" hated. Whilst the younger becomes poor, the elite becomes rich. Own country kulaha, SL is lucky they are able to function with this level of corruption. Border, he needs the darood the same way Sailing the Seas Depends on the Helmsman

And please, Hargesia or SL is in no position to talk about anything in relation to sex or rape. You people are trying to be the new Thailand or something.

Once again. Below the belt line. @AhmedSmelly, don't you think it is too much now. Every arguement!

He only needs the contracts and the moneys. Nah, lets be real. He is a millionaire by the end of his term, the same way Silyano ended like a millionaire. Simply, he is sucking the money out of the people. They have no principle. Heck, you got a guy, who's paycheck comes from the guy you "So-called" hated. Whilst the younger becomes poor, the elite becomes rich. Own country kulaha, SL is lucky they are able to function with this level of corruption. Border, he needs the darood the same way Sailing the Seas Depends on the Helmsman

And please, Hargesia or SL is in no position to talk about anything in relation to sex or rape. You people are trying to be the new Thailand or something.

u should've never shared ur story with these losers:russ:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Al-Shabab is a democratic 4.5 system with an international system called federalism. :mybusiness:

Al-Shabab is much harder to discern compared to terrorist in the rest of the world(ISIS). Al-shabab in Somalia is much more complex. Forget the outside investments from other countries to Al-shabab, its not that important. Al-Mafia/Al-Shabab is the authority of Somalia, and their motto: "contained chaos equals profit". They are Co-owned by many clan leaders. They only allowed Federalism as a guise to increase their power, to be allowed a foothold in the international scene. Everything that needs to be done, has to go through them. They arn't united either, everybody has their own postal code in Somalia. This is the simplified version for you, its much more intricate.

If you only knew the truth. You would have nuked the whole of Somalia. Al-shabab isnt someone with a gun and bomb. Al-shabab is a business, and as every business in the world. Its all about the MONEY.

The only people that I can say for sure are innocent in Somalia are "The people being killed". The camel herders and the poor people. Those Somali National guards, AMISOM and USA-drones kill daily. The Big clans have injustly called small tribes Al-shabab while they themselves are guilty of such atrocities.

The cycle still goes on: the orphan, the hungry, the mentally ill, the poor are all joining and working for the same people who were oppressing them. Still dying for Allah, while hindsight religion has been used to control them. Just pawns, to be used and discarded.

When the pawns arent an option, use your own clansmen in high positions in the military.

If Somalia becomes stable, many are going to lose their job. So everybody is in cahoot with each other, to never let it happen.

The only people who arent embracing the new world order is: Somaliland. There is a important reason for that. They dont put hit on each other. Its the ideology. I have been to Hargeisa and Garowe. The minister in Hargeisa was walking around plainly with me in the city center, while the civil servant in Garowe needed a soldier everywhere he went. Both were family, but I understood why Somaliland doesnt want Darood to infect them. Dont forget Somaliland are brainwashing their new generation to accept the western ideologies(Anti-Islam) by allowing white funded schools. So I predict same sex marriage will be allowed in 70-120 years in Somaliland.:liberaltears::chrisfreshhah:

There are no terrorist, only opportunist.
That Al Shabab shit is true. They are rhe goverment of Somalia low key. "Federal" government controls Mogadishu, Kismayo, Merca, and some irrelevant tuulos neighboring Mogadishu while Al Shabab controls half the country.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
That Al Shabab shit is true. They are rhe goverment of Somalia low key. "Federal" government controls Mogadishu, Kismayo, Merca, and some irrelevant tuulos neighboring Mogadishu while Al Shabab controls half the country.
Kismayo - Ahmed Madobe playground.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Calaf you are responding to someone who is self inflating they're importance in Isaaq. @AhmedSmelly the kids cannot fathom why MJ never interferes in burco-erigavo-hargeisa. The reason is simple, you are not OUR PEOPLE. It is you who interferes in Harti region showing your 'desperate' for darod to be with you. Puntland only seeks it's own. This hurts him. Puntland are the most 'racist' people in 'practise' in Somalia. They hate 'Hawiye n Isaaq'.

Then he tries to paint Puntland as un-safe, the kid lives in his own fiction not in reality of Somalia. Puntland is safe as hell. Puntland governs a larger population then Somaliland, we also handle much more trade corridor traffic from Burco to Erigavo to All Puntland and Sool and Sanaag then Mudug, bari, nugaal, galgaduud, hiiraan, and even as far as 'warsheikh'. Yeah literally, the south doesn't use any of it's port for 'export of livestock'.

Any livestock in the south goes to Bosaso port. Puntland handles far larger population of people and 'diverse' clans entering it's regions. Who enters Hargeisa lol, come on guys, when u entertain shit when it's not provable on the ground and someone own figment of his imagination, this is when Somalis lose all credibility.

People don't realize the significant economic collapse that will happen to Somalia as a whole if Puntland is hurting, if you did, you wouldn't wish the worst for somewhere yourself is tied too.

Last edited:
Because comparing the Governor of Arkansas to the President of USA makes sense. You're so naive. No need to praise tribal warlord "leaders", if anything, praise the local people instead, all and any positive comes from them.Not just SL but most regions and tuulos of Somalia are peaceful compared to the capital.

Visit any country in the world and most of the governors/ head of states within the country can walk around freely. Its because in the grand scheme of things they are irrelevant and not targets, not nearly as competent as the president who is a global rep.

You seem like a troll. Not nearly as smart as youd like people to think you are.

I know I said I'm gone, I am pretty much, but super duper retarded comments like this trigger me.

Only reason I dont say things like this.... is bc I hate to sound tribal. But most ppl from SL move to "unsafe" Mogadishu for a better life. Thats says enough about so called "SL" the rest seem to have the highest rates of tahriib in all Somaliweyn.

Id advise you to come up with a better way of promoting your tuulo that doesnt sound like an absolute joke.

@Calaf you are responding to someone who is self inflating they're importance in Isaaq. @AhmedSmelly the kids cannot fathom why MJ never interferes in burco-erigavo-hargeisa. The reason is simple, you are not OUR PEOPLE. It is you who interferes in Harti region showing your 'desperate' for darod to be with you. Puntland only seeks it's own. This hurts him. Puntland are the most 'racist' people in 'practise' in Somalia. They hate 'Hawiye n Isaaq'.

Then he tries to paint Puntland as un-safe, the kid lives in his own fiction not in reality of Somalia. Puntland is safe as hell. Puntland governs a larger population then Somaliland, we also handle much more trade corridor traffic from Burco to Erigavo to All Puntland and Sool and Sanaag then Mudug, bari, nugaal, galgaduud, hiiraan, and even as far as 'warsheikh'. Yeah literally, the south doesn't use any of it's port for 'export of livestock'.

Any livestock in the south goes to Bosaso port. Puntland handles far larger population of people and 'diverse' clans entering it's regions. Who enters Hargeisa lol, come on guys, when u entertain shit when it's not provable on the ground and someone own figment of his imagination, this is when Somalis lose all credibility.

People don't realize the significant economic collapse that will happen to Somalia as a whole if Puntland is hurting, if you did, you wouldn't wish the worst for somewhere yourself is tied too.

If that's the case, ciise and issaq don't believe in somaliweyne for the most part. However, I hear Qablist Puntlanders claim that their actions are somewhat in the best interest of Somalia. Therefore, hold a default unionist position whilst in actuality their state is based on a qabil identity. An issaq lives most of the lands in sannag, togdheer excluding boouddle and sool region both north and west . in addition, if it comes to "qabil qabil," I have more rights than you when it comes to those lands because not only am I Issaq. But, I hail from the subclan that live in the 3 regions which is the Habar yoonis subclan. The interesting statement is that Somaliland makes the argument that the lands belong to them based on historical borders in the late 19th century to the middle of the 20th century. Whilst PL makes a claim based on qabil.

you stated claims based on qabil when it comes to certain Somaliland provinces that has a high issaq ( Habar yoonis with the few Habar Jeclo ). Its like me making a claim on the issaq settlements in the haud and reserve region . Despite, being in Ethiopia and at one point in the 20th century it was part of SL. So, would it be right of me to object the rule of an OG president because I am issaq originally from Togdheer….. can an ciise and all the Dirs object and add their bit on to either Djibouti or SL…….. ?

Anyways, Based on your economical analysis in relations to a scenario that PL experiences economic turbulence. But, could impact Somalia as well in certain areas that vital to the economy that rely on PL for that support or safety cushion. You also come across as someone who view Somalia as burdensome if the possibility of the scenario in relations to economic Turbulences occurs.

Which Brings the question how strong is the union between PL and Xamaar?

If that's the case, ciise and issaq don't believe in somaliweyne for the most part. However, I hear Qablist Puntlanders claim that their actions are somewhat in the best interest of Somalia. Therefore, hold a default unionist position whilst in actuality their state is based on a qabil identity. An issaq lives most of the lands in sannag, togdheer excluding boouddle and sool region both north and west . in addition, if it comes to "qabil qabil," I have more rights than you when it comes to those lands because not only am I Issaq. But, I hail from the subclan that live in the 3 regions which is the Habar yoonis subclan. The interesting statement is that Somaliland makes the argument that the lands belong to them based on historical borders in the late 19th century to the middle of the 20th century. Whilst PL makes a claim based on qabil.

you stated claims based on qabil when it comes to certain Somaliland provinces that has a high issaq ( Habar yoonis with the few Habar Jeclo ). Its like me making a claim on the issaq settlements in the haud and reserve region . Despite, being in Ethiopia and at one point in the 20th century it was part of SL. So, would it be right of me to object the rule of an OG president because I am issaq originally from Togdheer….. can an ciise and all the Dirs object and add their bit on to either Djibouti or SL…….. ?

Anyways, Based on your economical analysis in relations to a scenario that PL experiences economic turbulence. But, could impact Somalia as well in certain areas that vital to the economy that rely on PL for that support or safety cushion. You also come across as someone who view Somalia as burdensome if the possibility of the scenario in relations to economic Turbulences occurs.
Just speak for *Isaaq* not all (all Isaaqs I know are Somaliweynist) But ill concede most are secessionists. Dont lie about others.

Every other Somali is Somaliweynist. You will be too eventually, if you die with your disease im sure your children will be (if theyre fully Somali).

Just speak for *Isaaq* not all (all Isaaqs I know are Somaliweynist) But ill concede most are secessionists. Dont lie about others.

Every other Somali is Somaliweynist. You will be too eventually, if you die with your disease im sure your children will be (if theyre fully Somali).

Well, that's a lie most Issaqs are anti somaliweyne

Well, that's a lie most Issaqs are anti somaliweyne
Is english your first language? I said most Isaaqs I know are Somaliweynist (sorry that hurts your delusions) But I said id concede majority are secessionist (not a fact).

Even then, stop dragging other Somalis (majority of the ethnic group and majority you'd meet are Somaliweynist) into your delusional disease that your descendants are not even likely to share with you.

Is english your first language? I said most Isaaqs I know are Somaliweynist (sorry that hurts your delusions) But I said id concede majority are secessionist (not a fact).

Even then, stop dragging other Somalis (majority of the ethnic group and majority you'd meet are Somaliweynist) into your delusional disease that your descendants are not even likely to share with you.

Yes,
well, how do you know they are. Some would say that just to avoid offending people. whilst, in some cases believe in "Somaliweyne" which would not benefit them the slightest and they forget why SL broke away from Somalia. Somalis get offended if a somali doesn't believe in the nonsense that's by experience. At the end of the day, Somalis don't have a sense of nationhood which is historically documented. But, have a qabil identity that holds a primary position rather than nationhood and religion to some extent..

Yes,
well, how do you know they are. Some would say that just to avoid offending people. whilst, in some cases believe in "Somaliweyne" which would not benefit them the slightest and they forget why SL broke away from Somalia. Somalis get offended if a somali doesn't believe in the nonsense that's by experience. At the end of the day, Somalis don't have a sense of nationhood which is historically documented. But, have a qabil identity that holds a primary position rather than nationhood and religion to some extent..
Youre delusional. All Somalis have qabils, but most are ethno-nationailist beyond that wayyy before sucking up to ajnabi and gaalo. Its the noble traits Somalis are known for. You are the literal opposite. #embarrassing Very few like yourself are embarrassing and suck up to ajnabis and trash Somalinimo and still get shat on by the people you cape for. Which shouldn't be surprising thats the fate of all traitors in history.

In less than a generation you'll be like those people who colluded with colonialists that are a humiliating part of Somali history people try to forget.

Again, stop dragging other people into something we all know they dont believe in or even respect.

:kanyeshrug:

Last edited:

Trending