NSFW Somaliland officer assaults Oromo woman then she beats him up

They are the majority in the areas they claim like "Khatumo" and can take that, honestly.

Why should they leave their ancestral lands? Same goes for Isaaqs. Also what about the Samaroon? If they created their own state seperate from Somaliland it will be awkward as they would be cut off from Somalia due to sharing a border with Sland and not Somalia.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Why should they leave their ancestral lands? Same goes for Isaaqs. Also what about the Samaroon? If they created their own state seperate from Somaliland it will be awkward as they would be cut off from Somalia due to sharing a border with Sland and not Somalia.

They wouldn't have to leave, abaayo. I'm talking about the areas of Sool and Toghdeer where they are the majority. As for the Samaroon... That is indeed an awkward one and I have no clue on that.

so you advocate for putting hands on women? what if a somali refugee somewhere, a woman, got hands put on her-you'd support that?
smh.

good thing is, a lot of us oromo's got them hands, and grew up boxing/fighting, so beware before you test us.
Are you guys fighting to steal what little land Somalis have left? The massive chunk ya’ll stole from us (Ogaden) wasn’t enough for your greedy people?

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Togdheer?

CaPoT2x.jpg

They Litterly made a 40 min doc about oromos migrating to PL and claiming land :wtfdis:

Imagine if they start thinking they are actual citizens. You niggas need to make sure they bring something to the table like reer xamars did. don't make the same mistake with Madowweyne and others like we in central/south did

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Imagine if they start thinking they are actual citizens. You niggas need to make sure they bring something to the table like reer xamars did. don't make the same mistake with Madowweyne and others like we in central/south did
Honnestly i actually like reer xamars. They don't bother nobody and they bring something to the table

Trending

Latest posts