Somaliland officer assaults Oromo woman then she beats him up

Mukhy

Somalilander | Habr Jeclo | Muslim | Barça Fan
How u gonna topless naag whos naaso swinging left and right beat u up with ur own ul la hawla :dead:
She attacked an unarmed policeman. Reason is because her husband, who was an illegal immigrant, got deported. The policeman could and should have killed her. Either with a gun or by brute strength. Wallahi somma need to be done to these expansionist. We will be cruel like h*tler

She attacked an unarmed policeman. Reason is because her husband, who was an illegal immigrant, got deported. The policeman could and should have killed her. Either with a gun or by brute strength. Wallahi somma need to be done to these expansionist. We will be cruel like h*tler

I don't understand how much hatred someone can have in them that they would justify beating on an old woman who is possibly someone's mother.

If someone did the same to your mother in the West because they hated immigrants and refugees, how would you feel about that? Imagine if people were commenting that someone who beat up on your mother should have killed her? I'm sure you wouldn't like it so don't say it about others.

People don't choose to be poor and they don't choose to be immigrants or refugees many a time. Nobody finds it ideal to be away from their homeland. This woman could have been your mother in alternative circumstances. If you don't have something good to say, it's better to just keep quiet.

Mukhy

Somalilander | Habr Jeclo | Muslim | Barça Fan
I don't understand how much hatred someone can have in them that they would justify beating on an old woman who is possibly someone's mother.

If someone did the same to your mother in the West because they hated immigrants and refugees, how would you feel about that? Imagine if people were commenting that someone who beat up on your mother should have killed her? I'm sure you wouldn't like it so don't say it about others.

People don't choose to be poor and they don't choose to be immigrants or refugees many a time. Nobody finds it ideal to be away from their homeland. This woman could have been your mother in alternative circumstances. If you don't have something good to say, it's better to just keep quiet.
She is an illegal immigrant who attacked the police. I was born In the West, the elders of my family are not illegal immigrants like her. Imagine if she was in Saudi with her naaso swinging like that, she would have been murdered in broad daylight.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
What scares me is she looks and sounds just like a waqooyi somali. I know for a fact reer hargeiso can’t event tell who’s oromo and who isn’t they literally blend in

What scares me is she looks and sounds just like a waqooyi somali. I know for a fact reer hargeiso can’t event tell who’s oromo and who isn’t they literally blend in

You honestly can’t tell the difference between Somalis and Oromos in Hargeisa nowadays. They’ve learned Somali quite well and even have the reer waqoyi mannerisms. Unsettling...

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Keep beating up these Oromo dogs they should be deported from Somaliland immediately.

very disheartning comment, I gave you a thumbs down brother TekNiko not to put u down but to learn from that mistake and be a better person :)

Trending