Somaliland officer assaults Oromo woman then she beats him up

They send women and children as scouts to begin the great replacement. I remember a few years ago when an Oromo woman was kicked out of a minibus due to screaming child. She basically was bitter and told the passengers that this scresming child shall inherit Hargeisa in the future snd that Greater Oromia shall reign again. These people genuinely believe Somalia was their ancestral land.
Before they can start their replacement We will claim Ogaden and NFD and establish a strong military presence across the HOA :tocry:

Landers are the Arabs of Somalia when it comes to beating up and abusing women. There police is more corrupt and abusive than in Somalia which says a lot cause they are terrible too

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
The fact that her breasts are out
giphy.gif

Mukhy

Somalilander | Habr Jeclo | Muslim | Barça Fan
f*ck her. The police should have shot her. f*ck off to your own country bloody habesh. Acting like she is president of SL trynna beat up our police.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
f*ck her. The police should have shot her. f*ck off to your own country bloody habesh. Acting like she is president of SL trynna beat up our police. *****
Bro why doesnt Muse Biixi deport them? I remember Siilaanyo deported them every month

Trending