Somaliland officer assaults Oromo woman then she beats him up

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
They did something useful. This langaab non ethnics who come here running away don't do anything and I long for the day I can expel those who do not conform to our principles.

Simply not true. Oromos usually work the jobs Somalis won't and are hardworking. The few who aren't don't want to stay anyway and are just using our lands as a jump off point to Arabia.

Simply not true. Oromos usually work the jobs Somalis won't and are hardworking. The few who aren't don't want to stay anyway and are just using our lands as a jump off point to Arabia.
I would rather we allow the hardworking ones to stay but the ones who engage in degeneratism are immediately deported or prosecuted.

I understand Atleast you can deport the oromo back with out anybody stopping you :mjdontkno:

giphy.gif

Are you guys fighting to steal what little land Somalis have left? The massive chunk ya’ll stole from us (Ogaden) wasn’t enough for your greedy people?

Who took the Ogaden from you? It's still Somali territory, we do not want it.
Read the history, of how it became Ethiopia; to sum it up, there were somali clans there who allied with the habeshas [which, yes, included some oromo soldiers], to fight their rival clans, so the habeshas set up military camps there and so on. this was the basis for the claim later on.
and since the habeshas were allies of the europeans, and helped fight the ''mad mullah'' there, they recognized the ethiopian claim to what is known as the ogaden.

ras makonen, father of haile selassie, even wanted lands up to hargeisa, they were back then, and still are, desperate for sea access.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Puntland will no doubt be overrun by Yemenis or something. We Somalis have transgressed somewhere in our history and all that will be left of us someday is Galmudug state.

:mjcry:

Invest in Hobyo real estate now, walaalo. In a few years Bosaso will belong to Abu Hamid, Berbera will belong to Bekele and Xamar will belong to Obongo.

You were warned.

:whoo:

Invest in Hobyo real estate now, walaalo. In a few years Bosaso will belong to Abu Hamid, Berbera will belong to Bekele and Xamar will belong to Obongo.

You were warned.

:whoo:
If we Somalis can't have Somalia then no one can. I would rather sink the peninsula than let Arabs, Oromos or Bantus possess it.

If I was the leader of Somalis and we had a nuclear stockpile, I would first order it to be used on us.:pachah1::drakelaugh:

Trending

Latest posts