Somaliland MP suggests that the Gov should make a priority in solvinng and stoppjng the murders and assisinations in Laascaanood

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Wow, the assisinations capital of the north Laascaanood has become a hot spot for murdering Somaliland government employees and officials, many soldier and officials excused them selves to and asked for a transfer since the murders are done by a well organized group.

Since the SL deported the Somali Digil iyo Milif IDPs from Laascaanood and we're robbed out of their properties the murdering hasn't stopped a bit.

I am curious walahi,who is behind this, do you guys think Alshabaab have formed a cell there and behind all this?

2:40

Wow, the assisinations capital of the north Laascaanood has become a hot spot for murdering Somaliland government employees and officials, many soldier and officials excused them selves to and asked for a transfer since the murders are done by a well organized group.

Since the SL deported the Somali Digil iyo Milif IDPs from Laascaanood and we're robbed out of their properties the murdering hasn't stopped a bit.

I am curious walahi,who is behind this, do you guys think Alshabaab have formed a cell there and behind all this?

2:40

The killings are carried out by reer Laascanood. They've got a kind of a cold war beef between their various subclans. I knew it wasn't reer Konfuur Galbeed because reer Konfuur Galbeed almost always kill in the name of Kebaab terrorism. Kebab is not active in Sool. So these killings are done by Dhulbahante mafia organizations. It like Southside Chicago over there.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
The killings are carried out by reer Laascanood. They've got a kind of a cold war beef between their various subclans. I knew it wasn't reer Konfuur Galbeed because reer Konfuur Galbeed almost always kill in the name of Kebaab terrorism. Kebab is not active in Sool. So these killings are done by Dhulbahante mafia organizations. It like Southside Chicago over there.

It is true that the killers are from within the Dhulbahantes subclans that dominante that town but what is strange about this is that the murdrers are getting committed broad day lights and public shout outs as the MP says.

I am afraid this Sub Sub clan revilray in Sool will not come to an end any time soon since it has been going since the Darvish times and no serious reconselation took place to bring all clans to end it.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
It is true that the killers are from within the Dhulbahantes subclans that dominante that town but what is strange about this is that the murdrers are getting committed broad day lights and public shout outs as the MP says.

I am afraid this Sub Sub clan revilray in Sool will not come to an end any time soon since it has been going since the Darvish times and no serious reconselation took place to bring all clans to end it.
That is why PL iyo SL will not know peace in Sool.

Trending

Latest posts