somaliland mastermind behind Mogadishu beach attack arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
I am the furthest thing from a qabiilist. I look at what is best for all Somalis and I have Somali nationalist tendencies.

Somaliland is the enemy of Somali unity and it must be destroyed at all cost and it will eventually.

Al-Shabaab and Somaliland are one and the same to me. Toxic factions making Somalia backwards.

Last edited:

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
I am the farthest thing from a qabiilist. I look at what is best for all Somalis and I have Somali nationalist tendencies.

Somaliland is the enemy of Somali unity and it must be destroyed at all cost and it will eventually.
Yes Faqash,we are enemies but continue dreaming about destroying my people cause it won't happen ever

I am the furthest thing from a qabiilist. I look at what is best for all Somalis and I have Somali nationalist tendencies.

The will and lives of the Somaliland people mean nothing to you ideologues. You would rather see people die in untold numbers, than consider easing off on your ideology until the time is right.

This is the main reason why I stand with Somaliland, not because I have inherent disagreements with the idea of Greater Somalia or Somali unity, but because people who talk about Somali unity, usually only care about it in relation to national identity, and disregard all other possibilities and realities. This would have made sense in the 50s and 60s when we coming out of colonialism, but it is simply untrue now.

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
The will and lives of the Somaliland people mean nothing to you ideologues. You would rather see people die in untold numbers, than consider easing off on your ideology until the time is right.

This is the main reason why I stand with Somaliland, not because I have inherent disagreements with the idea of Greater Somalia or Somali unity, but because people who talk about Somali unity, usually only care about it in relation to national identity, and disregard all other possibilities and realities. This would have made sense in the 50s and 60s when we coming out of colonialism, but it is simply untrue now.
You have come to your senses Mashallah.All praise is due to Allah! He guides whenever he wants and whomever he wants:rejoice:

Apollo

VIP

So be it.

Sovereignty is to be respected and not played around with by tribalist separatists.

Anyhow, Somalia has so much on its side. It's not even funny. We just have to drag it out as long possible until the khatheads capitulate and cave in.

So be it.

Sovereignty is to be respected and not played around with by tribalist separatists.

Anyhow, Somalia has so much on its side. It's not even funny. We just have to drag it out as long possible until the khatheads capitulate and cave in.

The longer Somalia waits the stronger somaliland becomes. Any army Somalia sends to waqooyi will run for its life back to koonfur:ftw9nwa:

Apollo

VIP
The longer Somalia waits the stronger somaliland becomes. Any army Somalia sends to waqooyi will run for its life back to koonfur:ftw9nwa:

The South has more resources, people, and economic potential. The status quo means shit. Once the Al-Shabaab menace has been dealt with you are next on our hit list.

So be it.

Your making my point for me.
If you were truly interested in Somali unity, you would realise this is something that needs to be discussed and agreed to. I've never seen a so called Somali unity advocator, who didn't spend all of their time fantasizing about war and subjugation. It's never about unity.

The South has more resources, people, and economic potential. The status quo means shit. Once the Al-Shabaab menace has been dealt with you are next on our hit list.

64,000 somaliland soldiers armed to the teeth will bring down Somalia faster than the few hundred SNM civilians brought down siyad barres army which lead to the collaps f Somalia that we are still witnessing. Naga xishooda

Apollo

VIP
Your making my point for me.
If you were truly interested in Somali unity, you would realise this is something that needs to be discussed and agreed to. I've never seen a so called Somali unity advocator, who didn't spend all of their time fantasizing about war and subjugation. It's never about unity.

The Somali question cannot be solved through democracy and what people want.

We have to go through a machiavellian authoritarian phase. Purge all the dissidents and from there on possibly start a liberal democracy.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Isaac & Israelis are the same, they've taken on the the same attitude of we must never forgive & we must never forget. It's impossible to have a union with this tribe, they are all Somalis worst enemy cause an enemy from within is more dangerous than an enemy from the outside. Look at how these creature rejoice at the suffering of innocent Muslim Somali women & children just like the Jews would. They're our enemy & just like a cancer it should be removed. I say let them stay isolated in their 3 city's forever.

The Somali question cannot be solved through democracy and what people want.

We have to go through a machiavellian authoritarian phase. Purge all the dissidents and from there on possibly start a liberal democracy.

:dead:

I think you are a deeply confused person. But carry on.

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
Isaac & Israelis are the same, they've taken on the the same attitude of we must never forgive & we must never forget. It's impossible to have a union with this tribe, they are all Somalis worst enemy cause an enemy from within is more dangerous than an enemy from the outside. Look at how these creature rejoice at the suffering of innocent Muslim Somali women & children just like the Jews would. They're our enemy & just like a cancer it should be removed. I say let them stay isolated in their 3 city's forever.
I will summarize this s post in two words:I'm bitter

Status
Not open for further replies.