somaliland mastermind behind Mogadishu beach attack arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wallahi oo billahi we will collapse Somalia once again. Their will never be a Somalia as long as my qabil exist. We collapsed it with the SNM which made it easy for caydiid to do a genocide on inocent Darood's in the koonfur after the SNM crushed the army in burco and hargeisa battles.

Never will Somalia rise up aslong as my qabil exists. We shall scheme in every way there is to scheme.

Sometimes I think sheikh Isahaaq was an evil genuis that came to conquer.. Either way tho f*ck irir samaale, f*ck Faqash

Q

Queen Carawelo

Wallahi oo billahi we will collapse Somalia once again. Their will never be a Somalia as long as my qabil exist. We collapsed it with the SNM which made it easy for caydiid to do a genocide on inocent Darood's in the koonfur after the SNM crushed the army in burco and hargeisa battles.

Never will Somalia rise up aslong as my qabil exists. We shall scheme in every way there is to scheme.

Sometimes I think sheikh Isahaaq was an evil genuis that came to conquer.. Either way tho f*ck irir samaale, f*ck Faqash

Look at this nacaas. May your evil thoughts go back to you.

Q

Queen Carawelo

I'd order a genocide on every living thing in Puntland. Every man woman and child

Calaacal to a that wants you nayaa
Looooooooooooooooooooool

If you're about that life then come to Bosaso and Qardho.

Loooooooooool@ genocide.

Shut your flamboyant, limped wristed, purse carrying, fruit salad up.

Some of you people don't understand sarcasm:snoop:
Al-Shabaab has hundreds of Daroods,Hawiye etc members, if one isaaq did it that doesn't mean that all of them are terrorists and also that doesn't mean that Isaaqland is involved

Apollo

VIP
I predict: Somalia (It.Som) and Somaliland will go to war one day and Somaliland will lose.

This will be the result of the Somaliland stalemate.

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
I predict: Somalia (It.Som) and Somaliland will go to war one day and Somaliland will lose.

This will be the result of the Somaliland stalemate.
Hahaha stfu doro.Faqash stay losing in history.Italia Somalia will more likely fight itself before fighting us.Keep dreaming doro.We will be marching soon to Bosaaso

Status
Not open for further replies.