somaliland mastermind behind Mogadishu beach attack arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
:dead:

I think you are a deeply confused person. But carry on.

I would bet my life's savings on my scenario being more likely than yours. Just watch how things develop.

You are deeply mistaken if you think Somaliland will ever get self-determination.

I would bet my life's savings on my scenario being more likely than yours. Just watch how things develop.
I'm not talking about what is more likely.

I have no doubt in the ability of Somalis to kill eachother without mercy.

I am talking about what is best for all Somali people and what will actually bring unity in the future.

Apollo

VIP
I'm not talking about what is more likely.

I have no doubt in the ability of Somalis to kill eachother without mercy.

I am talking about what is best for all Somali people and what will actually bring unity in the future.

Liberal democracy only works when a society hast past a certain stage of development.

Applying it directly to a primitive society like Somalia is very dangerous.

Somalia needs a successful authoritarian phase before anything else.

Liberal democracy only works when a society hast past a certain stage of development.

Applying it directly to a primitive society like Somalia is very dangerous.

:comeon:I do wonder what your definition of dangerous is.
In the last few posts you have advocated forcing people to 'capitulate and cave in.', war, in Somalis going through a 'machiavellian authoritarian phase' and a 'purge' of 'all the dissidents'.

Your making my point for me, that Somai-unity ideologues, such as yourself, are more interested in forcing your ideology than what works best for the Somali people or what is in the interest of the Somali people. You have no concept of this, because you are wrapped up in your ideology, but everything you advocate will do the exact opposite of bring national unity.

If you would ease off your ideology, you would realise that if people were given enough room, enough time at peace, they would almost certain come to it themselves. And even if they didn't, you still don't have a right to force them. This is, very ironically, a colonialist mentality.

Apollo

VIP
@Orgnzm

The leaders of Somaliland have brainwashed their peasants to a point of no return. The only way to free them is through force.

They are the ones perpetuating the colonial legacy with their bullshit British borders. f*ck them. Somaliland handed over its sovereignty to Somalia and they will never ever get it back.

@Orgnzm

The leaders of Somaliland have brainwashed their peasants to a point of no return. The only way to free them is through force.

They are the ones perpetuating the colonial legacy with their bullshit British borders. f*ck them. Somaliland handed over its sovereignty to Somalia and they will never ever get it back.

I bet you think you love the Somali people and have their best interests at heart.

'Handed over their sovereignity' or voluntarily unified with their brothers out of an act of fraternity and hope? Careful, your bias is showing.

May God protect all Somali people from those who think like you.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Why are you scared to show you picture? Lol

It seems like someone is scared lol

I need to know who I'm facing then we come Buck up & deal with the matter you Jew lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending