Somaliland large crackdown in Las Anod, thousands of Southern Somalis jailed & deported

reer

VIP
Mate what the fook are you lot talking about. Somalia has a 4.5 caste system in its constitution where only 4 tribes are recognized as being fully human and all other are considered 0.5 half bani adam:dead:
nacas. should farmajo tell his sub clan to deport landers in cabudwaq?

5CD700B2-E986-487C-8EE2-93645CD7F940.jpeg

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I agree with all he said but unfortunately it was what the locals wanted probably pointing the finger at them for the assassinations that took place in the city

Even if this is what the locals wanted there is a reasonable and just way to go about it. You don’t forcefully remove people and take their homes and businesses. Now they’re penniless and have to start their lives from scratch.

Even if this is what the locals wanted there is a reasonable and just way to go about it. You don’t forcefully remove people and take their homes and businesses. Now they’re penniless and have to start their lives from scratch.
Again I agree with you but you know how things are done in somali nations probably the locals and their leaders threatened the SL officials if they don't take any actions which is why the interior minister and the Police chief came to the city 3 nights ago

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Again I agree with you but you know how things are done in somali nations probably the locals and their leaders threatened the SL officials if they don't take any actions which is why the interior minister and the Police chief came to the city 3 nights ago

I don’t expect much from Somalis but this is wrong on every account and if it happened in Puntland I would call it out. It’s not just men but women and children who were removed and everything they worked for taken from them. People will have to answer for this either in this world or the next.

There are way more Southerners and their businesses based in Hargeisa who are not bothered. This just seems like a negative for Lascanoods economy. At the very least.

I don't see how targeted assassinations on SL politicians has anything to do with RX, this Dhulbahante dude is admitting off his own admission that RX were taking jobs in the city kkkk Dhulbahante clearly hate a free market

This is coonery. For a supposed wadani you sure as hell make excuses for everyone except yourself. Tell me what Raxanweyn have done wrong Mr Wadani
There is nothing coonery since we're all Somalis. A wadani like me does not make excuses for any retard. Raxanweyn SDM, like all the others are not innocent. Everyone is capable of being evil. But we have to take people accountable to their actions. Murder is wrong regardless of who commits it or what clan they're from.

The good thing about Lascanood is you wont find a single begger, unlike Hargeisa, these people were probably beggars, and Lascanood dont accept that shit

Trending

Latest posts