Somaliland large crackdown in Las Anod, thousands of Southern Somalis jailed & deported

Somaliandiid
Too Good Lol GIF by The Steve Wilkos Show
Fixed:ehh:

reer

VIP
RX ayagaa halkaa isdhigay. No odeyaal who speak out, no protests in Baidoa, not even a welcome for the deportees they'll just be treated like nothing happened. I feel annoyed on their behalf but they really don't defend themselves. Going to LA for business of all places they had it coming, the xenophobia gets worse the more north you go.
gunimo arxan lahayn. theyre mixing politics with bulsho xoogaa waa emotional. konfurta waa laysku laayay 1990 to 2000 uninterruptedly taas waa caadi way dhacday. but now today any town with 100k has other somalis from dhulal kale living there unharassed. siyaasad iyo bulsho ha kala saaraan.

Som

VIP
Would reer Lascaanood be denied Passport and all mentioned services, since they have allied themself with Somaliland... and wanted and did deport these walawayns?
I doubt the average reer Laascaanood agrees with this, we know DH folks don't like Somaliland even if their leaders allied with your. They would easily leave you and denounce you as soon as they get a good political deal with Somalia's government.
Anyway Yes, all Somaliland citizens shall be denied services from Somalia's government and treated as foreign nationals, but we still should support the unionist sentiment in Eastern Somaliland

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Never trust slender politicians, those with calools deserve it cause they worked for it, they have been grinding behind desks and staying indoors putting their health on the line for their credentials. #NoCaloolNoVote
No i say the opposite. the calool politicans are the most corrupt Dont you think its weird that a country were 80% of the people are starving you find a few politician that are morbide obese. Like nigga are you not supposed to be skinny like the rest of us:williamswtf:

Imaging reading the headlines in the news as a Walawayn in Somaliland - now they know how those foreing workers in Khalijka feel like... you can get deported anytime if you step the wrong way...

Think about it, reer Lascaanood was allegedly the somalinimo loving people in Somaliland... But they are some stone cold killers...

Last edited:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
gunimo arxan lahayn. theyre mixing politics with bulsho xoogaa waa emotional. konfurta waa laysku laayay 1990 to 2000 uninterruptedly taas waa caadi way dhacday. but now today any town with 100k has other somalis from dhulal kale living there unharassed. siyaasad iyo bulsho ha kala saaraan.

I don't see how targeted assassinations on SL politicians has anything to do with RX, this Dhulbahante dude is admitting off his own admission that RX were taking jobs in the city kkkk Dhulbahante clearly hate a free market

This is from a lascanood native.

View attachment 202471

Jail and deport trouble makers. Koonfurians have made Somalia hell and want to bring their disfunction to the blessed JSL.

This is coonery. For a supposed wadani you sure as hell make excuses for everyone except yourself. Tell me what Raxanweyn have done wrong Mr Wadani

Som

VIP
Imaging reading the headlines in the news as a Walawayn in Somaliland - now they know how those foreing workers in Khalijka feel like... you can get deported anytime if you step the wrong way...

Think about it, reer Lascaanood was allegedly the somalinimo loving people in Somaliland... But they are some stone cold killers...
How is this going to help you get recognition?
If you are a real country why aren't you setting up clear rules to stay in Somaliland? If you had a system with legal immigration path I would say anything, but you guys are deporting families without any reason.
And also how come you welcome oromos and arabs while you deport somalis?

Trending

Latest posts