Somaliland large crackdown in Las Anod, thousands of Southern Somalis jailed & deported

I have no idea bro, I don't think they are differentiating between what subclan they are.

I think it goes like:

1. "What is you clan?"

2. "Raxanweyn"

1. "Get it in the truck"

The schacab from that cursed city are scumbags . They act like they are unanimously pro Somalia while they deport and confiscate rx bussineses. I'm glad d&m community are waking up to the racism from the somalilanders from lascanood .

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
The schacab from that cursed city are scumbags . They act like they are unanimously pro Somalia while they deport and confiscate rx bussineses. I'm glad d&m community are waking up to the racism from the somalilanders from lascanood .

They coming for lands you steal it, be ready moryaan loool.

here is my take as Reer Bosaso
my house was built by RX and Yemenis
Oromos opened shops in every direction
a whole idp town was built for refugees from konfur

and we have reer laascanood complaining about 15 refugees and their barbershops :dead:

They coming to f*** you up in lands you stole it from them, markaas diyaar noqo mooriyaan, way imanayaan.

Mr Fishman from the bosaso port your mistaking me for other ethnicities from the south , I have long history of helping out walaalahay d&m . When your uncle morgan burned down baidoa and bur hakaba the citizens from those towns came to my lands to be housed and fed because mooryans like you destroyed their livelihoods.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Is this why Puntland took in reer SW?

My bad, completely didn’t see this thread. It was posted at 7 am AUS time while I was asleep.

I now see why reer PL were angry that I criticised them in the other thread instead of SL or the people supporting their actions.

Apologies @Pwyneth Galtrow @Abdalla @Duchess

I’m big enough to know when I was wrong and this was such an occasion.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I just finished reading this entire thread and tbh I don’t think I’m cut out for this sub-forum.

I think I should take a break from FKDSpot for a while.

Live long and prosper.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Mr Fishman from the bosaso port your mistaking me for other ethnicities from the south , I have long history of helping out walaalahay d&m . When your uncle morgan burned down baidoa and bur hakaba the citizens from those towns came to my lands to be housed and fed because mooryans like you destroyed their livelihoods.
You welcoming them, on the same time you hijacked their lands in Sheebela hoose lool.

Not to mention xamar in 90s.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I just finished reading this entire thread and tbh I don’t think I’m cut out for this sub-forum.

I think I should take a break from FKDSpot for a while.

Live long and prosper.

You welcoming them, on the same time you hijacked their lands in Sheebela hoose lool.

Not to mention xamar in 90s.

Mr fisherman you dont know shabbeledah hoose , bring any evidence of what your accusing me of or just shut it . There were 1000+ innocent ppl your mooryan cousins in lascanood robbed and stolen bussineses, homes. here you are with your but but xamar and lower shabelleh .

Trending

Latest posts