Somaliland large crackdown in Las Anod, thousands of Southern Somalis jailed & deported

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
There is nothing coonery since we're all Somalis. A wadani like me does not make excuses for any retard. Raxanweyn SDM, like all the others are not innocent. Everyone is capable of being evil. But we have to take people accountable to their actions. Murder is wrong regardless of who commits it or what clan they're from.

Lol you still didn't tell me what their crimes are. I have seen you berate @Galmudug-State when he talks about evicting people but today 700 people were evicted and it is being condemned universally by most if not everyone. Is it too hard to say you didn't have enough information before you posted? Your self hate has come out from your freudian slip of a post. This was nothing to do with security, it's a publicity stunt, Somaliland has lost 700 tax payers because Dhulbahante is throwing their toys out the pram.

Lol you still didn't tell me what their crimes are. I have seen you berate @Galmudug-State when he talks about evicting people but today 700 people were evicted and it is being condemned universally by most if not everyone. Is it too hard to say you didn't have enough information before you posted? Your self hate has come out from your freudian slip of a post. This was nothing to do with security, it's a publicity stunt, Somaliland has lost 700 tax payers because Dhulbahante is throwing their toys out the pram.
I berate all the low IQ morons on here. Check my posts, I do not give a damn about any of them.
All I know is that SL does not suffer from insecurity and terrorists like Koonfur. As much as people like to hate on them and bring the shithole south, they preserve and build a great country.

Ciil u dimo, u hatin as mf

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I berate all the low IQ morons on here. Check my posts, I do not give a damn about any of them.
All I know is that SL does not suffer from insecurity and terrorists like Koonfur. As much as people like to hate on them and bring the shithole south, they preserve and build a great country.

Ciil u dimo, u hatin as mf

Still couldn't answer my question. You hate your own people yaa kaa ciil badan, you should go to Laas Caanood or Burco hala arko inaad dad leedahay iyo in kale! Nigha would be forced into that truck with no space to breathe dkm lmao

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
This is up there with one of the saddest things I have witnessed so far, I hope and pray that the officials in the great city of Lascaanood realize their mistakes and stop this collective punishment.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
This is up there with one of the saddest things I have witnessed so far, I hope and pray that the officials in the great city of Lascaanood realize their mistakes and stop this collective punishment.
You’re right. It is unjustly, inshallah when the Somaliland dream topples on itself these people can be resettled and reimbursed.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
You guys really think that the Central Govt of Somaliland wanted this.

There's way more people from Somalia that live in Burco Hargeisa and all the other places.

Somaliland Govt get told what to do by the Sool Governor Mayor and Elders, how they make then do stuff for them is threaten to cut support or switch.

#1 Dry Port under construction
#2 money and materials provided for roads
#3 funding for hospital, for brigade and public services

Somaliland can't afford to lose laascaanood so had to do what they ask.
Which is why I'm fearful for another conflict in boocaame where the locals have been asking about

You guys really think that the Central Govt of Somaliland wanted this.

There's way more people from Somalia that live in Burco Hargeisa and all the other places.

Somaliland Govt get told what to do by the Sool Governor Mayor and Elders, how they make then do stuff for them is threaten to cut support or switch.

#1 Dry Port under construction
#2 money and materials provided for roads
#3 funding for hospital, for brigade and public services

Somaliland can't afford to lose laascaanood so had to do what they ask.
Which is why I'm fearful for another conflict in boocaame where the locals have been asking about

Are they gonna fight again in Boocame..
Frustrated Come On GIF by Saturday Night Live

Still couldn't answer my question. You hate your own people yaa kaa ciil badan, you should go to Laas Caanood or Burco hala arko inaad dad leedahay iyo in kale! Nigha would be forced into that truck with no space to breathe dkm lmao
My own people are the Somali people. I have no ciil or ill will towards them. However I do hate all the trouble makers and criminals. I want to see them punishied and in the lowest hell in humiliation and agony. I do not care what clan they belong to. Wrong is wrong.

Som

VIP
Stop capping this happens to oromos every month. The Yemenis and Syrians are largely brought by the UN and Somaliland receives assistance because they are Refugees. While refugees from somalia in Somaliland are considered IDPs and the Federal Government of Somalia claims this to the UN to get direct funding for these IDPs. Somalia put their people in this position mate. If Somalia wants to eat monies of their refugees in our country then we should be harsher with Somalians than any other ethnic:yousmart:

It doesn't help that Somalia is in a political war with Somaliland.
Maybe somalia should make an agreement with Somaliland where both countries open up embassies in Hargeisa and Mogadishu and these people can be considered Refugees instead of IDPS
You are the ones in a poltical war with us.
You started this hostility not us

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Puntland Is welcome them with open arm.... why deport this women and children.... this Fuckers are worse than all..... later they will say we are wadani
FB_IMG_1633221506137.jpg
FB_IMG_1633221508809.jpg
FB_IMG_1633221511202.jpg

Dhulbahantes are the biggest cucks. You are barely represented in the SL parliament, most if not all the development on dhulbahante land are from diaspora money and all their kids talk about is horses 💀
Watch your mouth when speaking on such greatness such as the clan of the Dhulbahante, the saviors of the Somali people
:silanyosmile:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
"taking local jobs" that rhetoric should not be used ceeb weeye. d&m have less diaspora than other clans so theyre overrepresented in blue collar jobs. more honorable than going to fkd sessions and being on unemployed welfare for 3 decades while his kid gets shot by some hood garac over an area code.
this is unfortunately true.

In my Awoowe’s construction company rx and somali bantu were well overrepresented. One of my Awoowe’s employees is currently hiding, they took his kids and no one knows where they’re taking them.

To make things worse they even took away the phones and belongings from these individuals. This isn’t deportation, it’s straight up robbery and abuse.

Even as a Laascaanood native I have to say this is just stupid. A side effect of our 68iq-nimo as somalis lol.

But all jokes aside this is crazy. Now these people are “deported” and let’s see who’ll be willing to fill cement and cut wood for hours on end doing hard labour in 35° weather daily. When I was in laascaanood I was in awe at how hardworking they were. Within 2 months they built a whole police station with just a dozen workers.

One of the workers (elay) had his foot cut by a jiingad and blood was spitting everywhere and even the on-site nurse was sick from it. He bandaged it up took a day rest and then was back working the day after. These people don’t have relatives outside of Somalia to send them money for help, any day they dont work is a day they can’t eat.

Inshallah these people can return to laascaanood and be reimbursed.

Of course Daaroods were ethnically cleansed in Mogadishu, that's what the whole civil war was about and why we all had to flee the country. You had a militant group called USC and our parents and other relatives were alive to witness what was going on.

In fact, if people continue to deny it, I would call for the remains of the murdered to be dug up and examined to prove and document how extensive this ethnic cleansing campaign was.

Anyway, this topic is about D&M and I'll stop here so that it doesn't get derailed further.

You caught a rare L abaay . Civil war started way befor daroods were peacefully or forcefully removed from Mogadishu. somalis have selective memory of the civil war I'm not suprised you didnt mention the first group to initiate the free fall of Somalia (ssdf) capturing parts of Somalia with Ethiopian army nor the darood dictator who pitted clans that lived toghther peacefully against each other. Truth is as of now You cant blame hawiye for the deportation of these miskeen 700+ muslims from a darood city .

Trending