Somaliland is kicking out all UN agencies due to siding with Farmajo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their sisters swallowing my kids and they arguing on the internet :russ: don't pay attention to us , get your sister and her stomach which I use as a daycare center for all my unborn children (sperm)
Hahaha Alie upti these Mans are Salty asfuck watch how peak it gets for these Niggas this year More Calaacal threads to come they gonna be crying like the wimps they are when we take Garowe by suprise. Muse Bixi aint nothing to play with Somaliland >Somalia Only reason UN got kicked out is so they dont interfere in this War when it kicks off watch these kids shit there Pants kkk.

If I wanted a comeback I'd wipe it off your mom's chin you down syndrome having garac
See I would reply then I see these pics
BrUkY3WIMAAUQ1z.jpg
BraF9ASCQAATw0w.jpg
DFXTm-VW0AEKn5J.jpg
images
c296d54d-ecff-4902-9a72-4e55db768f7e-png.39573
Lol it’s not my fault you come from a line of s:damn::susp::hova::holeup::jaynerd::mjohreally:

the un is total useless,they all in hargeisa doin nothing and once a while go for a trip that no one knows what for,and they charge one million been spent on couple villages. the un is a basket case whether in Mogadishu or hargeisa.its a get rich quick scheme run from Nairobi.

Lordilord you are correct the EU pays a lot of money but donor countries like Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Italy etc give the money to UN agencies such as Unicef, Undp etc to implement projects.

They do not give it directly to the administration it goes through an UN agency and they implement it in conjunction with the state governmeny, local government or Ngo.

Somaliland:

'All the development projects under way in Somaliland have been brought under Mogadishu and an embargo has been put on them. Even the airspace of the two 'countries' are under the FGS after relocating from Nairobi to Mogadishu.'

Somaliland letter to the UN

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Have you got no shame using those pictures? Those were victims no? Fucking disgrace
Let them use it and spread it around.I welcome every opportunity that shows what these people truly think about us.Many soft hearted Somalilanders get fooled by their sharp tongue and fake Somalinimo.

Over the last several years more naive Somalilanders woke up thanks to seeing stuff like this randomly.

Somaliland:

'All the development projects under way in Somaliland have been brought under Mogadishu and an embargo has been put on them. Even the airspace of the two 'countries' are under the FGS after relocating from Nairobi to Mogadishu.'

Somaliland letter to the UN

hhhh been hearing that last 30 yrs. maybe things would've been better for the Mogadishu regime had they not disguised qabiil as nationalism. Farmajo is at the forefront of siyad Barre's unfinished business,and he will lose as we already see.
I also see only one segment of the southern population(like puntlanders) are loud about this. that clarifies!!!

waraabe

Your superior
fake news

No UN agencies have been kicked out, Farmaajo is trying to save face by using the poor tax $$ of reer mogadisho to produce this cheap propaganda

waraabe

Your superior
Also, the UN rejected Somalia's crying and complaints, the Somaliland government and people are happy with the actions of the UN

farmaajo is so desperate he is stealing the monies of the poor folk of mogadisho to put out this sort of propaganda. the people of mogadisho will kick him out if he doesnt stop wasting their monies

waraabe

Your superior
farmajo took a page from trump. We need a muller here.

Trump is an American patriot who is building a wall, farmaajo cant protect his own darod women from kenyan troops

never compare an alpha patriot like Trump to the limp wrested cuck farmaajo whose female cousins are getting shot in the ass in beled xaawo

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
Truth be told, you'd ideally want 0 presence of these UN fuckers. Somalis can grow thier own food especially in the south without these bastards flooding the market with thier genetically engineered crap. But we gotta be productive and leave the khat and geel behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending