Somaliland is kicking out all UN agencies due to siding with Farmajo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys it’s not
Because it is you fucking idiot. South Korea is heavily militarized and has always been very anti North Korean anti Chinese. A lot of people get locked up for suspected ties to the north. Do some research you illiterate baboon
you pagan witch fucking doqon if you think South Korea is the same as Somalipand you fucking NEEF anyways we were both wrong check the map again you over grown monkey South Korea is in in green

Guys it’s not

you pagan witch fucking doqon if you think South Korea is the same as Somalipand you fucking NEEF anyways we were both wrong check the map again you over grown monkey South Korea is in in green

YOUR RETARDED ASS SAID SOUTH KOREA IS SAME AS SL, not me you neef. I don't know why I took your retarded ass at your word I should have looked for myself. Go learn geography you doqon LMFAO and somaliland next stop is green too you parasitic degenerate

YOUR RETARDED ASS SAID SOUTH KOREA IS SAME AS SL, not me you neef. I don't know why I took your retarded ass at your word I should have looked for myself. Go learn geography you doqon LMFAO and somaliland next stop is green too you parasitic degenerate
Hehe you fucking baboon I made a mistake and you took my word fucking austic nasty c*nt vermin ass nigga

Guys it’s not

tenor.gif

Zero

Somaliland patriot
To be honest any country that relies on the UN has no future.The UN has no real power nor authority to get anything significant done.It used to serve the powerfull nations.But now even America and Russia don't value them anymore.Its only China now who donates a lot and sends the biggest peace keeping troops which shows how much of a joke they have become in the last 2 decades.

I always despised our relationship with the UN.They kept our goverment way too passive.They believed recognition would come if they followed the UN's every word.Yet after 20 years of pleasing them nothing changed.If the Sudan conflict showed me anything,then its that the only way we become fully recognized is by military means.

President Muse Bihi Abdi isn't a pushover and has a military background.No more nice guy Somaliland.We shall welcome the era were we take full control of SSC and threaten to invade the only region of Somalia that gives the weak FGS some legitimacy.The escalation will force the hand of the weak FGS and they will act completely unprepared.The fight will attract Turkey,Qatar,AMISOM and the UAE,dooming Somalia for decades to come and the international community will be forced to fully recognize us to stop us from doing further damage and to force us back into our borders.

History has shown that true peace and prosperity come out of devastating conflicts.I don't like bloodshed,but Somalia who claims to own our people like some slaves leaves us with no other options.I just want whats best for Somaliland.

I have made it mandatory to beat every MJ ting in range its a different type of Jihad kkk Whilst they ramble on about Somaliland Mans Nutting on their Sisters, whos Really Winning??

Their sisters swallowing my kids and they arguing on the internet :russ: don't pay attention to us , get your sister and her stomach which I use as a daycare center for all my unborn children (sperm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts