Somaliland is kicking out all UN agencies due to siding with Farmajo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your right about somalilanders being in a twightlight zone. The people laundering money are the fake make believe goverment of hargesia who work for the habesha, who stole the aid money that was meant for the entire region of the north. Thats why everything outside of hargesia is completely undeveloped. Even hargesia looks like a shithole after all these years of peace and stealing aid money what have you guys actually accomplished. And you guys got a nerve to call yourself a country lol. There is a reason why you havent been recognized because unlike you who likes to live in a fanasty, the rest of the world sees the reality on the ground.

Your right about somalilanders being in a twightlight zone. The people laundering money are the fake make believe goverment of hargesia who work for the habesha, who stole the aid money that was meant for the entire region of the north. Thats why everything outside of hargesia is completely undeveloped. Even hargesia looks like a shithole after all these years of peace and stealing aid money what have you guys actually accomplished. And you guys got a nerve to call yourself a country lol. There is a reason why you havent been recognized because unlike you who likes to live in a fanasty, the rest of the world sees the reality on the ground.

You are a room temperature IQ low brain function autistic imbecile. The rest of the world does see the reality : no one gives a f*ck about the paper government in the AMISOM colony of Ugandishu. Failmaajo cried to the world about Berbera and everyone told him to STFU. Which is what you need to do too

You are a room temperature IQ low brain function autistic imbecile. The rest of the world does see the reality : no one gives a f*ck about the paper government in the AMISOM colony of Ugandishu. Failmaajo cried to the world about Berbera and everyone told him to STFU. Which is what you need to do too
Lol i love how you automatically think im from the south because i dont share you nonsensical views. Why did you get so upset with what i said when its the truth...oh you dont like the truth oky i see. I know its hard for someone like you who is a small minded qabilist to accpet reality so you block out anything that counters your qabilist view point. Your like a grown man who still believes in santa claus.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Oday true but the UN also provides a lot of services in Somaliland such as infrastructure, security, education, health, governance etc.

They do everything there there is no central government that can borrow funds from IMF and World Bank.

In the absence of the central government the UN provided a lot of services up to now.
Nope EU covers most of that.

Good that the Somaliland government is showing that they are not pleased with the UN work in Somaliland.

f*ck UN upti they are rodents Only Isaaq geesi have the heart to tell those opps to fuckoff the pagans Somalia are too broke and weak to ever make a move like this real nigga shit.

Somaliland is not a democracy sxb.

FH_FITW_Report_2018_WorldMap.jpg

Shut up neef

Somaliland is more free than algeria and turkey? Only a fool would believe this

Are you fucking retard? Turkey is a full blown dictatorship now after the fake coup Erdogan pulled to steal more power and Purge the military.

You think algeria is free at all?? Were you born this stupid or did hard drugs take your brain cells away?

Are you fucking retard? Turkey is a full blown dictatorship now after the fake coup Erdogan pulled to steal more power and Purge the military.

You think algeria is free at all?? Were you born this stupid or did hard drugs take your brain cells away?
You are the fool not only does it say that somaliland is free when someone was arrested for saying muuse bixi is local it also puts it on the same as morocco this map is fake as f*ck.

You are the fool not only does it say that somaliland is free when someone was arrested for saying muuse bixi is local it also puts it on the same as morocco this map is fake as f*ck.

You're fucking retarded algerias had the same president since 1999. Hes about as presidential as Putin you f'n doqon. Morocco switched their constitution from Monarchy to parliament Democracy in 2011 you fucking neef. And you wanted to use these 2 places plus Turkey as examples when you couldnt possibly have picked a worse example yet you did it 3 straight times :dead:i swear you are too stupid for your own good .

Don't cry you you , everybody knows SL is more free than whatever shithole you rep

You're fucking retarded algerias had the same president since 1999. Hes about as presidential as Putin you f'n doqon. Morocco switched their constitution from Monarchy to parliament Democracy in 2011 you fucking neef. I swear you are too stupid for your own good .

Don't cry you you , everybody knows SL is more free than whatever shithole you rep
I don't wish to argue as It will descend to petty name calling I will take the moral high ground on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending