Somaliland Interior Minister attacked in LA outskirts it back to Lasanod with three soldiers wounded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warsans were always irrelevant in Sanaag. Very small subclan for majority’s of the 20th century. That’s why it was easy to chase them out of Ceerigaabo district 91 and send them to badhan on the border where they stay. Likewise Dhulbahante got chased back to Sool
And by irrelevant, we arnt fighting for a desert and are peaceful people building up our deeegan from Ceerigaabo to Bosaso. You have aqiils coming to but peace between a dusty camp that has at most 1000 people living there tomorrow. The dog that barks the loudest are the most afraid.

And by irrelevant, we arnt fighting for a desert and are peaceful people building up our deeegan from Ceerigaabo to Bosaso. You have aqiils coming to but peace between a dusty camp that has at most 1000 people living there tomorrow. The dog that barks the loudest are the most afraid.

If warsans had the numbers to bark trust me they would have. 91 and before more warsans use to live in Ceerigaabo district and barely any in badhan. After daroods lost the war in the north warsans were sent back to Badhan fearing revenge attacks. Majority of Dhulos ran back to sool. It was what it was

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Suldaanka Just take away of the eastern somaliland areas. Airport up Badhan next, Get a nice jetty happening in Las qoray with the intention of serving those regions. There is no way jeegaan will allow burco or erigavo to ever survive, it is against habar awal dominance(berbera plus hargeisa) ka waran dekedi macal casimadi bay isku darsadeen. At least with Las anod it couldn't be selected because of the security matter and galkacyo same and badhan was simply no road, if there was a road there I am certain it would be a strong contender as capital because it's considered peaceful area and also has a peace treaty in place.

But just taken eastern somaliland, it's going to die sooner or later, it already has and there is no way the habars will agree on mutually beneficial deal because SL is habar awal project, it's got nothing to do with jeegaan, habar jeclo is only aligning cause it fears HY but it repeats nothing from it for burco nor does hy. The whole SL is focused on habar awal districts, it's to ensure dominance of the clan and control stays there.

Eventually create road links into areas of HY and HJ and swing them all over to Badhan which will have the university, puntland parliament second headquarter, then bring all harti investors to works those calmadow farms and create economy for the region. And then begin a jetty port in las qoray and having fishing industry jobs there while farming in calmadow.

Then declare your the capital of eastern zones because noone can dispute it then.

Last edited:
If warsans had the numbers to bark trust me they would have. 91 and before more warsans use to live in Ceerigaabo district and barely any in badhan. After daroods lost the war in the north warsans were sent back to Badhan fearing revenge attacks. Majority of Dhulos ran back to sool. It was what it was
Sxb to say no warsangelis lived in badhan district is stupid.
Plus snm as whole fought with garabsare. We wanted peace , you attcaked women and in the end you lost and asked for a peace conference .
Plus you are hj and i respect my neighbors hy so stop trying to cause sh it. Majority of Ceerigaabo district was and is still daarod.

Dib uugurasho wa xeelad dagaal
Where are you going to retreat to, war idaad

You don’t understand. The traditional leaders hold no power there. Faratoon , Mahad Canbaashe and their boys do.

The IC would say we are occupying if it was Isaaqs coming to karbash them. It’s their own boys Faratoon / Canbaashe coming . These guys control Las Anod the capital of Sool. It’s not under occupation and those irrelevant garaads have no power . The true King of Sool is our new Foreign Minister

How many people are in Canbaashe's militia?

HJ were kicked out as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending