Somaliland Interior Minister attacked in LA outskirts it back to Lasanod with three soldiers wounded

Status
Not open for further replies.
You lost all your generals and people of experience in tukaraq, you have noone left with experience but some toothless id00r that you get from marfish, compared to this boy?

You haven't got even one soldier to match our darawish who are considered far less in comparison to our PIS AND PMPF and our Darawish Commando unit. f*ck outta here waryaa. You can never show the quality of your soldiers beyond parades because their pathetic toothless id00rs with no training.

Nobody needs experience to kill some malnourished Punanis . We’ve been killing your family members left and right

Who would have troubling defeating these good for nothing’s ?

Calacaal? you cant show one video of your soldiers in action, I can show 100s. Your soldiers are pathetic and just little rag tags at best. They can't even shoot properly and probably waste 1000 bullets before hitting a target, f*ck outta here with your calcaal, show a video of the quality of your soldiers not silly parades anyone can do.

You guys don’t even know how to wear shoes and you think you can defeat us ? :chrisfreshhah:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

You guys don’t even know how to wear shoes and you think you can defeat us ? :chrisfreshhah:

Not one of your soldiers can match this and this is our worst soldier from the darawish. See you won't talk with videos because u know the truth, I am not discussing untill you video of your soldiers quality because you will be exposed their useless. No calcaal bruv, just video up nothing else is needed, indhaheena ayaa na deeqo not your constant slavery of proving yourself to darod

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Calacaal? you cant show one video of your soldiers in action, I can show 100s. Your soldiers are pathetic and just little rag tags at best. They can't even shoot properly and probably waste 1000 bullets before hitting a target, f*ck outta here with your calcaal, show a video of the quality of your soldiers not silly parades anyone can do.

Yeah,

cant shoot but kicked you out of Tukaraq 5 times hahahaha

Military training is classified

Not one of your soldiers can match this and this is our worst soldier from the darawish. See you won't talk with videos because u know the truth, I am not discussing untill you video of your soldiers quality because you will be exposed their useless.

Punanlands finest :damn:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@GBTarmy This hawiye guy told me the isaaq soldiers don't even recieve training that's why they can't show videos, there is some truth to this I think. They just recruit people from hargeisa and give them a gun with no training. Even MOG boys have training videos, jubba boys, Punt boys, it's only Somaliland that doesn't and people see that as proof they're is no training, waa rag tags. Wa adiga hada qori lagu siiyay oo lagu yiri bananka ku soco that's all they have in somaliland. It's to cover up the weakness of their soldier quality.

@DR OSMAN in your pathetic little lies you are basically saying untrained people have completely destroyed your people in Tukaraq 5 times Straight and are stationed just 40 km from your federal states capital

:uCkf6mf:

What a failure but who can expect different from punania when all their soldiers are broke and malnourished ?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Yeah,

cant shoot but kicked you out of Tukaraq 5 times hahahaha

Military training is classified

It's not classified and u know that, it simply don't exist. There is not training provided, their quality isn't shown because it will embarass somaliland. It doesn't matter, somalis already know, if you had good quality soldiers you would be showing their quality to somalis.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Pureblood

PUNTLAND. PSF NUGAL DIVISION. There is PSF Mudug Divsion. It will expand to Sanag Division and eventually Sool Division after the darawish secure the borders which is their job. We have a multiple security apparatus. Your only dealing with 1 of them waryaa and sub-division of it. Learn your role and play nice. I love Puntland

46154966_1957959567831154_3327315764121174016_n.jpg

@Pureblood

PUNTLAND. PSF NUGAL DIVISION. There is PSF Mudug Divsion. It will expand to Sanag Division and eventually Sool Division after the darawish secure the borders which is their job. We have a multiple security divisions. Your only dealing with one waryaa and sub-division of it.

46154966_1957959567831154_3327315764121174016_n.jpg

Those guys are just as malnourished as these ones

:russ:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Pureblood @SirLancelLord we dont even see one jeegaani soldier performing at all, he can't even move, all he can do is parades and we got those also, we took it to the next level. show qualtiy of soldiers to humiliate other clans who have nothing to show like you MR ID00RE. I AM GONNA FLOOD THIS THREAD WITH THE QUALITY OF PUNTLAND WHEN I KNOW YOU CANT RESPOND BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
It's not classified and u know that, it simply don't exist. There is not training provided, their quality isn't shown because it will embarass somaliland. It doesn't matter, somalis already know, if you had good quality soldiers you would be showing their quality to somalis.

yeah keeping you outta Tukaraq is good enough

More isaaq died in sanaag then "tuna". Also who asked for the peace treaty. We are not talking about innocent people . But fighters

More isaaq died in sanaag then "tuna". Also who asked for the peace treaty. We are not talking about innocent people . But fighters

Warsans were always irrelevant in Sanaag. Very small subclan for majority’s of the 20th century. That’s why it was easy to chase them out of Ceerigaabo district 91 and send them to badhan on the border where they stay. Likewise Dhulbahante got chased back to Sool

Tunas were always irrelevant in Sanaag. Very small subclan for majority’s if the 20th century. That’s why it was easy to chase them out of Ceerigaabo district 91 and send them to badhan on the border where they stay. Likewise Dhulbahante got chased back to Sool
Again more isaaq died fighting with tuna.
You guys asked for peace after getting your butt handed to you. Irrelevant thats why its always issaq and warsangeli. A sub sub sub clan of daarood vs isaaq.
Sxb dont forget damal,hingalol,dhahar. And also xafada shacbka in ceerigaabo. 500 men died on our side. Maybe 3x on your side

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending