Somaliland Interior Minister attacked in LA outskirts it back to Lasanod with three soldiers wounded

Status
Not open for further replies.
With three wounded he legged it back to Lasanod

image-20160401-6780-h28b3o.jpg

This guy shouldn’t be be a minister anyway. We will send our new foreign minister the lion of Las Anod Faratoon to come and karbash whoever needs it

He seems slow that Kaahin dude. Though I do not know much about him apart being former rogue turned secessionist.

It is first such incident normally my fellow Siciid Harti are timid and would not attack.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I criticised a few months back how on earth Somaliland convoy and supplies drive all the way from Oog to Tukaraq unchallenged.

It's because the dhulbahante in-particulary the 'baharsame' are facilitating them, they can't come without them besides the Sool issue will always fall flat on it's face because 90% of other dhulbahante are pro puntland and all their 'garaads' are in PL, can you imagine controlling a state with none of their traditional elders in your government? the international community will be like 'ahhhhhh ummmmmm' you really are a 'country' lol. Even if they do control all the north, then they got the obstacle of Mogadishu recognizing them which will mean PL will be angry. It's a total mess in reality SL politics but it's funny, people watch it for the comedy of it like faysal ali waraabe and the parliament fights.

The Dhulbahante issue is a lost cause. Forget Makhir issue, if he messes around there, the whole peace accord falls apart and this can mean an all out war in sanaag and erigavo town flooded from the rural areas with puntland soldiers. Bad moves like that aren't something the 'sanaag' elders would ever allow.

It's because the dhulbahante in-particulary the 'baharsame' are facilitating them, they can't come without them besides the Sool issue will always fall flat on it's face because 90% of other dhulbahante are pro puntland and all their 'garaads' are in PL, can you imagine controlling a state with none of their traditional elders in your government? the international community will be like 'ahhhhhh ummmmmm' you really are a 'country' lol.

The Dhulbahante issue is a lost cause. Forget Makhir issue, if he messes around there, the whole peace accord falls apart and this can mean an all out war in sanaag and erigavo town flooded from the rural areas with puntland soldiers. Bad moves like that aren't something the 'sanaag' elders would ever allow.

None of those garaads have any power. Where were they when our new Foreign Minister Faratoon kicked Punania out of Sools capital ? Exactly nowhere to be seen. Somaliland holds all the power in Sool. Don’t confuse two dusty sub clans fighting amongst eachother as some kind of threat

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
None of those garaads have any power. Where were they when our new Foreign Minister Faratoon kicked Punania out of Sools capital ? Exactly nowhere to be seen. Somaliland holds all the power in Sool. Don’t confuse two dusty sub clans fighting amongst eachother as some kind of threat

Don't you get it, the international community will say your OCCUPYING them without their traditional elders support or else they would be in your government. That's what PL tells them from what I heard and they dismiss your claims for 'recognition' as they don't see it coming freely from their people but at the tip of a gun and military. But like I said even if you controlled all the north which is very hard as your losing HY your backbone, even if you did then the mogadishu question remains un-answered. It's really a mess having SL politics, it's good for funny stuff like comedy of faysal ali waraabe and SL parliament fights. But in reality bruv, this shit won't ever see the light of day.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Pureblood if I was somaliland leaders back in the 90's, I'd say f*ck the british border idea cause it's a messy idea with clans who are pro somalia and not isaaq. I would argue for separation based on genocide, that's more sellable then this messy british border nonsense. That's how the Bosnian got their recognition because of the genocide that happened to them.

Don't you get it, the international community will say your OCCUPYING them without their traditional elders support or else they would be in your government. That's what PL tells them from what I heard and they dismiss your claims for 'recognition' as they don't see it coming freely from their people but at the tip of a gun and military. But like I said even if you controlled all the north which is very hard as your losing HY your backbone, even if you did then the mogadishu question remains un-answered. It's really a mess having SL politics, it's good for funny stuff like comedy of faysal ali waraabe and SL parliament fights. But in reality bruv, this shit won't ever see the light of day.

You don’t understand. The traditional leaders hold no power there. Faratoon , Mahad Canbaashe and their boys do.

The IC would say we are occupying if it was Isaaqs coming to karbash them. It’s their own boys Faratoon / Canbaashe coming . These guys control Las Anod the capital of Sool. It’s not under occupation and those irrelevant garaads have no power . The true King of Sool is our new Foreign Minister

@Pureblood if I was somaliland leaders back in the 90's, I'd say f*ck the british border idea cause it's a messy idea with clans who are pro somalia and not isaaq. I would argue for separation based on genocide, that's more sellable then this messy british border nonsense. That's how the Bosnian got their recognition because of the genocide that happened to them.

We destroyed the Somali National army and militias from every single darood subclan . We can’t claim genocide when we can easily destroy the people supposedly genociding us . We didn’t get gneocided we just had a slow response to begin with, which is our fault. Once we woke up we killed everybody

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You don’t understand. The traditional leaders hold no power there. Faratoon , Mahad Canbaashe and their boys do.

The IC would say we are occupying if it was Isaaqs coming to karbash them. It’s their own boys Faratoon / Canbaashe coming . These guys control Las Anod the capital of Sool. It’s not under occupation and those irrelevant garaads have no power . The true King of Sool is our new Foreign Minister

What we love about Isaaq is you do the same stupid shit over and over and we sit there laughing our asses off because it's hilarious watching it because deep down we know it's going nowhere. Your like the silly kid in the nation who does wild shit and everyone just laughs but you actually believe in it. The first question IC will ask is why you using guns in sool? they don't like that stuff the west, you don't need to get guns if the people wanted it, kinda like PL, it needed none and sool was puntland thru choice. That's why PL arguments are so much easier to defend then Somaliland's.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We destroyed the Somali National army and militias from every single darood subclan . We can’t claim genocide when we can easily destroy the people supposedly genociding us . We didn’t get gneocided we just had a slow response to begin with, which is our fault. Once we woke up we killed everybody

You never won anything, you are the one crying about since 88, all your people do sxb. We know who won, it's the one who isn't crying. Even hawiye knows that.

What we love about Isaaq is you do the same stupid shit over and over and we sit there laughing our asses off because it's hilarious watching it because deep down we know it's going nowhere. Your like the silly kid in the nation who does wild shit and everyone just laughs but you actually believe in it. The first question IC will ask is why you using guns in sool? they don't like that stuff the west, you don't need to get guns if the people wanted it, kinda like PL, it needed none and sool was puntland thru choice. That's why PL arguments are so much easier to defend then Somaliland's.

Diplomatic stuff doesn’t work for us , you’re right. Military actions always work for us and we should continue them. We always abuse your people , and now we will continue the abuse until it results in the closure of the borders

You never won anything, you are the one crying about since 88, all your people do sxb. We know who won, it's the one who isn't crying. Even hawiye knows that.

We destroyed every single darood subclan and the Somali National army . The Somali National army was mostly hawiyes. We killed some and sent the rest back south with Aideed.

The various darood militias we easily destroyed including the MJs who use to fight for SSDF until they got massacred by Siad / Morgan who now fought on their behalf

Everyone knows we are the only winners. That’s why One bedroom in villa Somalia has had no power in Somaliland for 30 years , yet Punanland is still ruled from the 1 bedroom

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Diplomatic stuff doesn’t work for us , you’re right. Military actions always work for us and we should continue them. We always abuse your people , and now we will continue the abuse until it results in the closure of the borders

I love it bro because your like that wild kid kicking and screaming while I am that cool kid sitting back saying 'don't hurt yourself' now kkkkkk. Politically speaking that's how it is between PL and SL. One is slick, game focused, and getting things done and reporting on the outcome of his political agenda to his people, while another is running around wild and kicking and screaming in the land loooooooool

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We destroyed every single darood subclan and the Somali National army . The Somali National army was mostly hawiyes. We killed some and sent the rest back south with Aideed.

The various darood militias we easily destroyed including the MJs who use to fight for SSDF until they got massacred by Siad / Morgan who now fought on their behalf

Everyone knows we are the only winners. That’s why One bedroom in villa Somalia has had no power in Somaliland for 30 years , yet Punanland is still ruled from the 1 bedroom

Morgan had no 'mj' boys with him, your wishful thinking again I think. You never saw MJ bruv, the MJ are controlled by mahmoud saleban, the only one who can claim to have is aideed in 92 and dahir aways in galgala. We participated in no other wars. Even Morgan in the south was allied at all times with ogaden soldiers as the harti soldiers are far to small in the south.

I love it bro because your like that wild kid kicking and screaming while I am that cool kid sitting back saying 'don't hurt yourself' now kkkkkk. Politically speaking that's how it is between PL and SL. One is slick, game focused, and getting things done and reporting on the outcome of his political agenda to his people, while another is running around wild and kicking and screaming in the land loooooooool

Yes Punanland is running wild kicking and screaming in the Bush’s of Tukaraq saying “feed me, feeed meeee!”

a2rrIwz.jpg

While Somaliland is calmly planning the invasion of Garowe which is just 45km from us now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending